Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

joannv photo

Lincoln, MI

I was there last Monday with family(10-20-13). My food was bad not prepared correctly so the manager was very nice and had it cooked again, so I took it home because I’d already been there long enough. The dish I brought home not any better. I ordered three cheese penne with chicken. Pasta was over cooked and very little sauce. I don’t think I’ll be going back for awhile until they have cooks who know how to cook.

73. Three Cheese Chicken Penne

Was as gummy and horrible

BRTBBB photo

Allen Park, MI

The food was good ,but the bartender Mike young guy seem seemed alittle strung out on something really high

September 12, 2005

Everyone in my family just loves Applebees!! We eat there at least once a month. The Carside to Go feature is our favorite thing about the restaurant. We order this way about twice a month. You just cal in your order, park in a…

Burgers Salads Grill
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/02/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/03/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great drinks, easy going chatting with owner
  • 11/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2013 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it.

• 12/15/2013 A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2013 A diner from Westland, MI tried it.

• 3/21/2013 A diner from Dearborn Heights, MI tried it and liked it.

Applebee's is located near the cities of Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Riverview, and Ecorse.
People found this by searching for: Applebees In Southgate, Southgate Applebee's.Com, Applebees Southgate, Applebees Menu Southgate, Southgate Mi Applebees Menu, Southgate Applebees, Southgate Applebee's, Applebees Menu, and Applebee's Menu.