2815 Augusta Rd
West Columbia, SC 29170

Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Salads

Applebee's is a American, Burgers, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

TBinWestColumbia photo

TBinWestColumbia

West Columbia, SC

Wont Eat Here Again

I tried this Applebees tonight mainly for their karaoke (Thurs nights). I called first and was told they start it at 9pm. I got there about 9:15 and they were packed with waiting at the door (and no karaoke). The karaoke finally started at 10pm
My friend and i were finally seated and the waitress was told by both of us for seperate checks (and waitress acknowledged). it took FOREVER for our food. The food was good but not worth the LONG wait we had.
I got up from the table and put in a song for karaoke and my friend went outside to smoke.
When I got back from singing, our table had been cleared and I still had half a plate and 3/4 drink.

To make matters worse, the waitress brought our tab (on one ticket) and when I informed her we asked for two checks she became argumentive (but complied).

This was the WORSE service I’ve had anywhere and I WONT BE BACK. My friend (who is a regular) simply said to me… “It is what it is” Well that NOT the way it should be… and I’m not that forgiving. I SHOULD have contacted the mgr, but I was too upset and felt that prob would not have helped and only made me more angry. I will NOT be back and……

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APPLEBEES TO ANYONE !

_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

Decent comfort food

We stopped at this Applebee’s after a visit to the nearby Lexington hospital, needing a quick meal but also feeling like indulging a bit. Applebee’s is fairly “middle of the road” — a chain restaurant, but with waiter service and a variety of available dishes. One of the more appealing features is the “2 for $20” menu, from which you can order one appetizer and two entrees for, you guessed it, twenty dollars.

Food quality is decent, although they tend to run towards the high-calorie side unnecessarily. At least the menu selection is wide, and you can choose from a big range of flavors. There’s nothing unusual about this location’s menu, though.

So what could make it stand out is service. Our server was cheerful, polite and quick. Service was very fast and everything was just what we’d ordered and tasted good. (We were there on a Wednesday night and the place was definitely not packed, so I can’t comment on the service when they’re rushed and full.) We’d be happy to come back here again when we’re on this side of town.

10. Mozzarella Sticks

Most mozzarella stick appetizers are pretty skimpy, this has heaps of sticks and they taste pretty good too.

60. Fiesta Lime Chicken

The tortilla strips are a little bit too much crunch, but overall it’s pretty decent.

American Burgers Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Cayce, Columbia, Market Center, and Springdale.
People found this by searching for: Applebees West Columbia, Applebee's West Columbia Sc, Applebees West Columbia Sc, Applebees Locations In West Columbia Sc, Applebee's West Columbia, Applebee's Columbia Sc, Applebees In West Columbia Sc, and Applebee's West Columbia South Carolina.