201 Cypress Gardens Blvd SW
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Applebee's is a Burgers, Ribs, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good drinks"
"Fast and curtious service"
Cons
"If zero stars was an option than i would've chose zero. I've been here 3 times now and I can honestly say I wont be coming back. We got here around 10:00 and started eating/drinking and we stayed until close (12) . We spent well over $100 between our drin"
  • 10/15/2018

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good drinks
    Cons
  • 4/25/2015

A Burgers food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/30/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and curtious service
  • 8/26/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/30/2014

• 2/17/2014

• 5/04/2013

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it.

• 4/27/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Applebeeee's - we're "back" (sort of)

Spent a lot of years avoiding Applebee’s after two experiences – two different locations in two different states on same trip, we asked for Iced Tea and they didn’t have “plain iced tea” – this has been some years ago, but we left – my “better half” got us up and left because he didn’t want to eat somewhere that only served “yuppie tea” (flavored). Finally after all these years, stopped in at the Winter Haven location after I called to be sure they had “plain iced tea” !! They do. This location is nice, good service – prices no more unreasonable than anybody else I guess.

French Dip Sandwich

Added as new dish, couldn’t find it in the listing on here – (found FD “sliders” ) thin slices of meat (steak) and melted cheese on hoagie. It was overall pretty good, a little hard to chew – but that’s just “me”.

126. Hamburger

The ‘better half’ decided to just have hamburger – didn’t want to take “big chances” lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, ketchup – just your ‘regular burger’ and said it was “fine.” (from him that’s pretty good) … probably try something with more “pizazz” next time. maybe.

Burgers Ribs Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Applebees Winter Haven, Winterhaven Applebees, Applebys.Co Winterhaven, Appplebys.Com Winterhaven Menu, Applebees, Applebees Winter Haven Florida, Appplebys.Com Winterhaven, Winter Haven Applebees, and Applebees Winter Haven Fl.