Aqui Cal-Mex Grill

Neighborhoods: Willow Glen
Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Frustrates me that nutritional info is not available. "
"A lot if healthier choices than most resturants"
April 30, 2010

Healthy and Delish :)

Y-U-M!!!! I LOVE AQUI! Cal-Mex food is easy to do but few do it right. My health conscious friends loves this place, as does my friend who makes it a point to only eat delicious food with complete disregard for calories. The CA wrap is…
September 23, 2009

Very good food

I have been there a couple of times and I have to tell you they have very good food. The fact that they take pains in sprucing up the place is a plus too. Great hangout place + great food = Heaven.
November 8, 2008

Aqui, our favorite restaurant

Aqui has become our favorite restaurant. The one in Willow Glen is the one we usually go to, but we like the one in Campbell also, and the food is consistant. Not only is the food great, the prices are good, the drinks are good, and ALL…

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Aqui Cal-Mex Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/27/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Frustrates me that nutritional info is not available.
  • 1/14/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    A lot if healthier choices than most resturants
  • 6/03/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/07/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2013 A diner from South San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Aqui Cal-Mex Grill is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Aquis Restaurant, Aqui Swirl Calories, Aqui Restaurant Willow Glen, Aqui Calories, Aqui Menu And Calories, Aqui's Nutritional Information, Aqui Willow Glen Menu, and Aqui Willow Glen.