2019 Hospital Dr
Batavia, OH 45103-1951

Arby's

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Arby's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

Arbys isnt serving roast beef!

At about 11am I went though the drive through. I was trying to order and It sounded like she said she didnt have any roast beef. I pulled up to the window and she said it again. She said someone didnt put it in the oven on time so it is not at the temp. at which they are required before they can serve it. Horrible , so I called the 1800 number and left a message, no one called back. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, the last time I went there I went through the drive through got an arby melt, was about to eat it and it was pink! I went back and told them and they said “it came out of the oven an hour early”. They gave me one that looked ok, so I ate it.

Arby's Melt Sandwich - Arby's Melt Sandwich at Arby's

Arby's Melt Sandwich

After just seeing the pink roast beef, it made me wonder about the one I was eatting! The one I was eatting seemed to be the right color and temp. , but the one before was only brown on the edges and the rest was pink. You know they have the whole roast, then they slice it them selves , so I think they knew they where handing out bad food. I wouldnt recommend this place!

Burgers Lunch Breakfast

Arby's  Restaurant Reviews

Arby's is located near the cities of Mays Landing and Clermont County.
People found this by searching for: Arby's Melt Sandwich, Arby's Batavia Ohio, Arby Melt, Arby Melt Sandwich, Arby's Roast Beef Pink, Arby's Melt, and Arbys Melt Sandwich.