760 Us Highway 1
Edison, NJ 08817

Arby's

Cuisine: Fast Food, American, Burgers

• 4/22/2015

A Fast Food chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

CheesyFace1 photo

CheesyFace1

Edison, NJ

Poor Service

I arrived and entered your location with one customer who just walked in in front of me and 3 customers behind me. There wasn’t any customers in the dining room. I was glancing over the menu and the customer who had gotten there before me approached the counter, I decided my order and approached the counter. As I did the 3 customers behind me joined the line and another customer walked in. There WASN’T anyone at the counter to greet us. There was a young lady in the kitchen area leaning on the counter and acted as she didn’t see us. I jokingly said I wonder how long it will take before she actually see’s us. So I decided to time the wait. Two and a half minutes later and some comments from the customers behind me and still no one came to the counter. A young lady who worked there and wasn’t on duty at the time walked in and walked behind the counter. (she didn’t acknowledge us either) She went to the back and said you have a line full of customers up front. (4 mins waiting at this point) The young lady walked out. (again no acknowledgement) You could hear two women’s voices coming from the back “How do you expect me to do both?!” (obviously loud enough that “we” the customers could hear) Still waiting. After another 2 minutes the manager came to the front. No apology for keeping us waiting, no hello, just “can I help you?” She took the first customers order, asked in a nasty tone what size order,then proceeded to walk over to the drive-thru to actually ring in the order. Then she took my order. She bagged my order than asked if I wanted it to go. I told her it was for here. She wasn’t happy about it. She also served fries that were sitting there when we all walked in. They were cold.
I’ve been around the block a few times and I’ve seen some bad service, but this was the worst. This is a fairly new location, and for where it is you would think they would be busier. Obviously the service reflects that. When the line was finally cleared the manager and kitchen help retreated to the back and weren’t seen again for awhile. Honestly I won’t be seen there again. Maybe it’s time for a change, don’t you think?

Poor Service Fast Food American

Arby's  Restaurant Reviews

Arby's is located near the cities of Edison Twp, Piscataway, , Highland Park, and Society Hill.
People found this by searching for: Arby's Edison Nj, Arbby's In Piscataway Nj, Edison Arbys Menu, Arbys Edison Nj, When Does Arbys Close In Nj, Arby Near Edison 08817, Arby S Edison Nj, and Arbyedisonnj.