72795 Highway 111 Ste G1
Palm Desert, CA 92260

Arby's

Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Gluten Free

Arby's is a Fast Food, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

FDR photo

FDR

Order Taker does not listen

This is the only Arby’s for a wide area, and it is 14 miles from our house. I ordered three small roast beef, three medium roast beef and a Rueben Sandwich, plus large fries and two shakes… when we got home, there were no small roast beef sandwiches! We were not charged for them, but clearly the order taker was not listening. While I was giving my order, she was distracted and checking previous orders and filling them. I was not procrastinating, I knew what I wanted, but she would not listen to my full order, and she did not repeat the order before placing it. Needless to say, we will not drive 28 miles round trip for the three missing sandwiches. We went to a nearby competitor for the three missing sandwiches.

July 26, 2006

Arby's is...

One of a kind ! I wish I could cook roast beef like they do. It's just a fast food place, I know, but, the sandwiches are great, and they always hava special going on. And, use Arby's sauce, it's yummy !! PROS: The food CONS: None

Fast Food Good For Kids Parking

Arby's  Restaurant Reviews

Arby's is located near the cities of Rancho Mirage.
People found this by searching for: Arby's Palm Desert Ca, What Are Arby's Cons, Arby's Palm Desert, Arbys Desert Review, Arbys Palmdesert Manager Name, Arby's Menu Palm Desert, and Arbys Palm Desert Hours.