510 S Broadway Blvd
Salina, KS 67401

Arby's

Cuisine: Fast Food, Burgers, Lunch

Arby's is a Fast Food, Burgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

CADManDrew photo

CADManDrew

Salina, KS

Good Mood Food...

I had the opportunity to have lunch, with my wife yesterday at our local Arby’s restaurant. We were greeted with a friendly, “Welcome to Arby’s”, as we walked into the restaurant. I ordered a Beef and Cheddar and my wife, a Regular Roast Beef. We shared the curly fries. They had my food waiting for us before I finished paying the cashier. The food was very good and warm. We will be going back, soon.

BEEF N CHEDDAR, REGULAR

I had the Arby’s Beef and Cheddar. It was hot and the cheese was melted perfectly throughout the roast beef. Of course I have to use Arby’s sauce to top it off. And the Curly Fries were hot, tasty and curly.

Fast Food Burgers Dinner

Arby's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Salina Arbys, Arby's In Salina Ks, Arbys Salina Ks Hours, Where Is Arby S Located Restaurants In Salina Ks, Arby's In Salina, Fast Food Cheap In Salina Ks, Arbys Menu In Salina Kansas, Arbys Roast Beef Sub From 1997, and Arby's Menu Salina Ks.