66021 Van Dyke Rd
Washington, MI 48095

Arby's

Cuisine: Burgers, Gluten Free, Salads

Arby's is a Burgers, Gluten Free, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Many food choices"
Cons
"Slow service, cold food, pricey and food looks nothing like what is advertised. "
  • 8/12/2015

A dining patron from Washington, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Many food choices
    Cons
    Slow service, cold food, pricey and food looks nothing like what is advertised.
sweetcurly28 photo

sweetcurly28

Ray, MI

Horrible!

Angus three cheese and bacon. It was 18$ for two w/ drinks and fries! ok…if it had of tasted or looked good we might have been able to over look the high price. Unfortunately it was horrible. Bacon was like jerky. Tiny amount of BEEF on a soft, wet mushy bun! We almost, saved each, 1 half and took them back in for a refund. But we didn’t. We just will not go back again. Since that day, I have re-watched the commercial and the picture that’s shown for this sandwich is a far cry from what is actually served to you. The girl at the window was apologetic when I was shocked by the price! “i know..I’m so sorry…Its alot..”. When I seen and tasted this sandwich I knew why she felt bad…So gross, so bad!! Don’t waste your money!

angus 3 cheese and bacon

Burgers Takeout Gluten Free

Arby's  Restaurant Reviews

Arby's is located near the cities of Shelby Twp.
People found this by searching for: What Is Popular Dish Of Arby's, Arby's Bacon Gross, Arbys In Romeo, Arby's Washington Michigan Reviews, Arbys I. Romeo Review, Arbys In 48095, Arby's Restaurant Menu Romeo, and Arby's 3 Cheese Angus Wet.