Arena Diner Restaurant

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Arena Diner Restaurant is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food tasted fine. No complaints."
"Excelente "
"Great chef!!! Good food good prices!!! Patron for over 30yrs...calamari, cheesecake, rice pudding are awesome"
"The calamari is awesome!"
"The food is delicious. Sometimes though a little too much salt."
"It was fast service"
"Everything"
"Courteous and efficient service. The food is great, and the coffee; the best in town !! "
"Excellent service,good, And the best coffee in town "
Cons
"If your looking for anything remotely healthy to eat just pass this place over completely! I was planning on ordering a veggie burger but was glad that I asked what it was made of before I ordered it. I could have ordered a potato between two buns. This "
"Today thanksgiving day got to dinner at 3:15 . 45 minutes for food to come out . The order was wrong and incomplete. And food look old and ice cold. Table next to us also walked out as did we without eating "
Comments
"Go somewhere else"
Vincent photo

Vincent

Bogota, NJ

Bad Food & Service at Arena Diner

Last Friday, I came to this diner after a night out with four pals. The place is packed, so we wait to get seated. After ten minutes, a heavy man comes by with menus and takes us to a booth. Five menus get dropped on the table. We each order a Cheeseburger Deluxe. The waitress suddenly gets annoyed and says, “Everyone is ordering Cheeseburger Deluxes tonight. Why don’t you get something else?” Kind of surprised, one of my group tells her that we are ordering what we feel like. She takes the order and as she walks away, she tells another waitress, “five more McDonald’s orders” We wait at least 25 minutes while the other customers (seemingly drunk) start getting louder. She finally brings us our order, and three of the cheeseburgers are undercooked, and one didn’t have any lettuce. We bring this to her attention and request the order be made right. She says nothing as she scowls, picks up the plates, puts them on a large tray and returns them to the kitchen. Suddenly the heavy manager comes by and tells us to keep it down. I tell him that it is the other customers who are drunk and making noise. He says, “Well, keep it down or you’ll have to leave”. At that, we all get up and start to leave. Suddenly he shouts, “did you pay for your food? If not, I will call the police!” One of my friends said, “We only pay for what we eat, and we ate nothing”. The heavy manager turned away and said nothing. We will not return here.

cantbeatgoodfood photo

cantbeatgoodfood

Hackensack, NJ

Best Breakfast Diner

enjoy going out for breakfast at this diner,good service,and great food,prices fair

platter

3 scrambled eggs,thick french toast [w/sugar],3 slices bacon,& coffee
all prepared fast and perfect everytime.waitress always comes by to refill your cup

October 22, 2011

Owners are Disgustingly Rude!!

My boyfriend and I came into the diner and the owners son the man that never smiles with the long hair and glasses didn't even greet us, he didn't even say hello or smile he just acted negative about having to walk us 10 steps to a table.…
March 22, 2011

Nicole M.

Have gone by there several times....great experience every time...good, home cooked meals with large portions...place is decorated every holiday with great taste....but best of all...cain't beat the prices....Everyone should give the Arena…

Bad Food Parking Catering

Arena Diner Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/06/2016 A diner from Hackensack, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Totowa, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 11/21/2016 A diner from Hackensack, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/17/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love
  • 11/13/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2016 A diner from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ tried it.

• 10/31/2016 A diner from Garfield, NJ tried it.

• 10/27/2016 A diner from Maywood, NJ tried it.

• 9/22/2016 A diner from Hackensack, NJ tried it.

• 9/07/2016 A diner from Little Ferry, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Arena Diner Restaurant is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Arena Diner Hackensack Nj Menu, Arena Diner Hackensack New Jersey Menu, Arena Diner, Arena Diner Hackensack Nj, Arena Dinner, Arena Diner Hackensack, Arena Diner Menu, Diners Near Me Hackensack Nj, and Phone Number For Arena Diner Hackensack New Jersey.