136 East Saint Paul Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53188

Arepanita's Cafe

Cuisine: Latin American

Arepanita's Cafe is a Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The best in town"
  • 10/15/2018

A diner from Pewaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best in town
  • 2/25/2018

A Latin American chowhound from Waukesha, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

MLM22 photo

MLM22

Milwaukee, WI

Great-tasting food

The only reason I gave this restaurant less than 5 stars is because service can be slow, but that’s because everything is freshly made, and it’s delicious, so I personally don’t mind. The food is really tasty and I’ve tried a few different appetizers and two different entrees. Plenty more I look forward to trying. The owner makes the food and is very personable. Both times I’ve been there, there have been few or no other patrons. I want this restaurant to succeed, so I hope more people give it a chance.

Vegetarian Arepas

Very tasty

Cuban sandwich

Best Cuban sandwich I’ve ever had

Latin American Waukesha

Arepanita's  Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Arepanita's Cafe is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.