1 River Rd
North Arlington, NJ 07031-6101

Arlington Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Burgers, Catering

Arlington Diner is a Diner, Burgers, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Who was the older man who handed me the menu ? Very nice and handsome too."
"The food and service is good and fast and very friendly"
Cons
  • 6/06/2019

A Diner chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 6/04/2019

A Diner food lover from Toms River, NJ tried it.

• 5/05/2019

A Diner chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/13/2019

A dining patron from Kearny, NJ tried it.

• 11/27/2018

A Diner chowhound from Rutherford, NJ tried it.

• 10/17/2018

A Diner food lover from Irvington, NJ tried it.

• 9/05/2018

A Diner food lover from Montclair, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Who was the older man who handed me the menu ? Very nice and handsome too.
  • 8/31/2018

A diner from Lyndhurst, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/22/2018

A diner from East Orange, NJ tried it.

• 1/11/2018

A Diner food lover from Union City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

me1013 photo

me1013

North Arlington, NJ

THE WORST DINER IN NJ

I honestly want to give this place one star but feel too guilty to do that. I don’t like to write bad reviews but there isn’t one positive thing to say about this diner. YEARS ago, I ate here regularly during the 2 am shift… (after the Studio). This was only my second time since the place was redone years ago. The first was bad and it took years for us to try it again. This was even worse. First of all, the place is dirty… My husband and I ordered simple things because we were afraid and felt bad walking back out. He got a cheddar cheese omelet and I got a taylor ham and cheese sandwich. He was sick later in the evening and told me his eggs tasted “old”. Mine was absolutely TASTELESS and burnt. I like well-done meat, but the meat and roll were crispy charred. I can’t even explain what the lemon looked like that came in my diet coke. I cannot believe someone picked it up looking like it was and put it in a glass… it was rotting… and soft and mushy and awful smelling. The soda was flat. The wait staff are not people you want handling your food. To top it all off, it was more expensive than Tops Diner!! Tops is the best in the area… We will NEVER frequent this place again… not even for a cup of coffee… STAY AWAY!

Taylor hame and cheese

overcooked, tastless and old… plain old nasty.

Diner Burgers Catering

Arlington Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Arlington Diner is located near the cities of Belleville, Kearny, Lyndhurst, Lyndhurst Twp, and South Kearny.
People found this by searching for: North Arlington Diner Nj Menu Hungry Man, North Arlington Diner Menu, Arlington Diner Nj Menu, Arlington Diner Menu North Arlington Nj, Arlington Diner Nj, North Arlington Diner Nj Menu, Arlington Diner Menu Nj, and Arlington Diner Menu 07031.