Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

• 5/26/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/22/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

August 21, 2009

Armadillo Restaurant Grill is the best

Totally the best thing in town, I can't believe more people don't know about this place. I loved the Chicken Chipolte Pasta. All I can say is amazing.
August 3, 2008

Food is okay, but not worth it!

I was charged twice on my credit card for the same meal. When I brought in a bank statement to get refunded for the extra amount, the manager INSISTED on keeping my bank statement (how is that EVER okay?!?!) After demanding that she give…
August 3, 2008

Very rude staff! Don't use a credit card!

I was charged twice on my credit card for the same meal. When I brought in a bank statement to get refunded for the extra amount, the manager INSISTED on keeping my bank statement (how is that EVER okay?!?!) After I demanded that she…

2/11/2018

A diner from North Platte, NE tried Woody's Wings N Things and liked it.

12/15/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Denver, CO tried Mercedes Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/04/2017

A Southern chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Black Eyed Pea Restaurant.

9/25/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried Tokyo Teriyaki.

8/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from Littleton, CO tried Boardwalk Cafe & Pizzeria.

7/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arvada, CO tried Fu-shing Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sesame chicken very good, hot and sour soup was wow, love the spring rolls
6/20/2017

A dining patron from Greeley, CO tried Mercedes Mexican Restaurant.

6/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried Red Lobster.

5/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Broomfield, CO tried Santiago's Express.

5/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Denver, CO tried Santiago's Express.

Mexican Good For Kids Catering

Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: Northglenn Armadillo Border Grill And Cantina, Armadillo Restaurant Gluten Free, The Armadillo Thornton Co, Armadillos Gluten Free, Armadillo Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Armadillo Restaurant Co Gluten Free, and Armadillo Border Grill Menu.