Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

• 5/26/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/22/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

August 21, 2009

Armadillo Restaurant Grill is the best

Totally the best thing in town, I can't believe more people don't know about this place. I loved the Chicken Chipolte Pasta. All I can say is amazing.
August 3, 2008

Food is okay, but not worth it!

I was charged twice on my credit card for the same meal. When I brought in a bank statement to get refunded for the extra amount, the manager INSISTED on keeping my bank statement (how is that EVER okay?!?!) After demanding that she give…
August 3, 2008

Very rude staff! Don't use a credit card!

I was charged twice on my credit card for the same meal. When I brought in a bank statement to get refunded for the extra amount, the manager INSISTED on keeping my bank statement (how is that EVER okay?!?!) After I demanded that she…

6/20/2017

A diner from Greeley, CO tried Mercedes Mexican Restaurant.

6/01/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Red Lobster.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Broomfield, CO tried Santiago's Express.

5/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Denver, CO tried Santiago's Express.

5/14/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Arvada, CO tried Red Lobster.

5/08/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Mercedes Mexican Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
I was served a COLD breakfast burrito! Don't go here if you are WHITE! Very unfriendly!
5/07/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried Fu-shing Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2017

A diner from US tried Boardwalk Cafe & Pizzeria and liked it. They didn't like the food.

3/24/2017

A dining patron from Westminster, CO tried Boardwalk Cafe & Pizzeria and liked it.

3/16/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Parker, CO tried Mercedes Mexican Restaurant.

Mexican Good For Kids Catering

Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Armadillo Border Grill and Cantina is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: Armadillos Gluten Free, Armadillo Border Grill Menu, The Armadillo Thornton Co, Armadillo Restaurant Gluten Free, Armadillo Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Armadillo Restaurant Co Gluten Free, and Northglenn Armadillo Border Grill And Cantina.