4242 W Vernor Hwy
Detroit, MI 48209-2113

Armando's Mexican Cuisine

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Cuban

Armando's Mexican Cuisine is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Cuban restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"My ganddaughter really loves this place. She took me there today and we both enjoyed the food and tha ambience. This is her second or third time!"
"Eveything was good."
"Very good food, fresh hot tasty .Best Mexican restaurant ln Michigan. "
"The food."
"Friendly and professional service, great food and beverages are well priced, but a long wait to be seated."
"Great Botanas"
"Food was good, "
"Everything!!!!"
Cons
"Everything "
"I think they sold the restaurant to new owners. My family and I have been going to this place for over twenty five years. There were all new faces, new managers, I wont call them by name just encase I'm wrong and they are still there. Everyone I was with "
"Slow service, "
Comments
"Spend your money somewhere else. Plenty of other places without rodents in the kitchen "
"Dont fix whats not broke."
"Good place if you like Mexican Food"
"Waitress could have been more friendly. She was not being all she could be."
  • 3/16/2021

A Mexican food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Everything
  • 8/22/2018

A Mexican food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 5/22/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2017

A Mexican food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A diner from Auburn Hills, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Dont fix whats not broke.
  • 4/01/2017

A dining patron from Dearborn, MI tried it.

• 3/05/2017

A diner from Saint Clair Shores, MI tried it.

• 1/15/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Canton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Almost 50 Years,,,,you know there doing something Right YUM

Mexican in the D long long time

You know I’m a fan of 45 plus years with them serving some of the best in the D. Many of the Hispanic Detroit Tiger ball players are friends of this great restaurant, just see the pictures signed on the walls. My favorite is the all white meat Chimis just loaded with juicy tender marinaded chicken breasts. The lunch buffet is always packed with the tamales, stews, chicken dishes all for $ 6 Wow. The Mexican sandwich layered with shredded succulent beef and beans with cheese and three flour tortillas are all time favorite’s. There open till 4 am on the weekends for the after bar or concert crowd.

Buffet

Over the top super loaded buffet the very best Mexican food on the buffet WOW

Mexican Latin Restaurant Parking

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Armando's Mexican Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Armando's Mexican Cuisine is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Armando's Restaurant Detroit, Armando's Menu, Armando's Detroit Menu, Armando's Detroit, Armando's Mexican Restaurant Detroit Menu, Armandos, Armandos Detroit, and Armando's Mexican Restaurant Detroit.