Arnie's Dog House

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Traditional, Lunch

Arnie's Dog House is a Hot Dogs, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"the staff is friendly and inviting "
"Love the hot dogs"
"First of all that corn dog & funnel fries was Awesome!!..The service was Great!! & the ambiance was soo friendly!!!"
"Great food"
Cons
"not enough fries with our meal"
"It's just a bit small by space & size!"
"Nothing"
Comments
"great place to get a quick bite to eat"
  • 8/14/2017

A diner from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2017

A diner from Schererville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2017

Jadenm tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jadenm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the staff is friendly and inviting
    Cons
    not enough fries with our meal
    Comments
    great place to get a quick bite to eat
  • 5/02/2017

A Hot Dogs food lover from Arlington Heights, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2017

• 12/19/2016

A diner from Hammond, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2016

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/05/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from East Chicago, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2016

A Hot Dogs food lover from East Chicago, IN tried it.

robinj425 photo

robinj425

Whiting, IN

Worst customer service ever. ZERO rating if possible!!

If I could give this Arnies a ZERO I would. I placed my order over the phone since it was a big one. The gentleman that took my order read it back to me. So far so good. Picked it up. $43.30!! Not a problem since it was a big order. Get all the way home and discover I am missing a cheesedog. Called them up to complain and was told well we will make you a new one if you want, Well obviously I want since now 1 person has no food. When I return to get the missing cheesedog I am rudely told that they will give it to me this time, but next time they want ALL the food ordered back so they can see if the one I claim is missing is really missing. Seriously? I said I just spent $43.30 here and you think I’m gonna drive thru the construction back here to cheat you out of a lousy CHEESEDOG? I got a snotty response of “If we do it for you then everyone is gonna want free food.” Oh so now I’m a thief?? And this response was from adults, not the nice college guys they used to have working there. I don’t know if these people are the new management or what but they will never get my business again even though they are in my neighborhood, I’d rather take the drive to Munster!

May 4, 2010

steamed buns...

Arnie's Dog House...where man bites dog! Hands down the best hot dog n the world! I love the steamed buns!
March 27, 2008

Best dogs in NW Indiana!

I have been eating at Arnie's since I was a kid. There is now another one in Munster, but the one in Whiting is better for some reason. Best dogs, polish, cheese fries. Very reasonably priced. Make sure you go before or after…

8/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sunrise Restaurant.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Purple Steer Restaurant.

8/14/2017

A diner from IL tried Arnie's Dog House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/02/2017

A dining patron from East Chicago, IN tried Sunrise Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

Kylegreenfield tried Dino's Pizza.

7/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from South Elgin, IL tried Dino's Pizza.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Bob Evans.

7/12/2017

A Hot Dogs food lover from Schererville, IN tried Arnie's Dog House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried La palma Supermarket.

6/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hammond, IN tried King Chop Suey.

Hot Dogs Takeout Traditional

Arnie's Dog House  Restaurant Reviews

Arnie's Dog House is located near the cities of North Township, Hegewisch, East Chicago, and Burnham.
People found this by searching for: Arnies Whiting, Arnies Dog House Menu Whiting In, Arnie's Whiting, Arnie's Dog House, Arnies Whiting In, Arnies Dog House, and Arnie's Dog House Menu.