Arnie's Dog House

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Traditional, Lunch

Arnie's Dog House is a Hot Dogs, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"the staff is friendly and inviting "
"Love the hot dogs"
"First of all that corn dog & funnel fries was Awesome!!..The service was Great!! & the ambiance was soo friendly!!!"
"Great food"
Cons
"not enough fries with our meal"
"It's just a bit small by space & size!"
"Nothing"
Comments
"great place to get a quick bite to eat"
  • 6/06/2017

Jadenm tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jadenm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the staff is friendly and inviting
    Cons
    not enough fries with our meal
    Comments
    great place to get a quick bite to eat
  • 5/02/2017

A dining patron from Arlington Heights, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2017

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Hammond, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/05/2016

A dining patron from East Chicago, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from East Chicago, IN tried it.

• 7/04/2016

A Hot Dogs food lover from Jamestown, IN tried it.

• 3/05/2016

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

robinj425 photo

robinj425

Whiting, IN

Worst customer service ever. ZERO rating if possible!!

If I could give this Arnies a ZERO I would. I placed my order over the phone since it was a big one. The gentleman that took my order read it back to me. So far so good. Picked it up. $43.30!! Not a problem since it was a big order. Get all the way home and discover I am missing a cheesedog. Called them up to complain and was told well we will make you a new one if you want, Well obviously I want since now 1 person has no food. When I return to get the missing cheesedog I am rudely told that they will give it to me this time, but next time they want ALL the food ordered back so they can see if the one I claim is missing is really missing. Seriously? I said I just spent $43.30 here and you think I’m gonna drive thru the construction back here to cheat you out of a lousy CHEESEDOG? I got a snotty response of “If we do it for you then everyone is gonna want free food.” Oh so now I’m a thief?? And this response was from adults, not the nice college guys they used to have working there. I don’t know if these people are the new management or what but they will never get my business again even though they are in my neighborhood, I’d rather take the drive to Munster!

May 4, 2010

steamed buns...

Arnie's Dog House...where man bites dog! Hands down the best hot dog n the world! I love the steamed buns!
March 27, 2008

Best dogs in NW Indiana!

I have been eating at Arnie's since I was a kid. There is now another one in Munster, but the one in Whiting is better for some reason. Best dogs, polish, cheese fries. Very reasonably priced. Make sure you go before or after…

6/27/2017

A diner from IL tried King Chop Suey.

6/27/2017

A diner from US tried Sunrise Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/06/2017

Jadenm tried Arnie's Dog House, liked it, and rated it . Jadenm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the staff is friendly and inviting
Cons
not enough fries with our meal
Comments
great place to get a quick bite to eat
6/05/2017

A diner from IL tried Capri Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/05/2017

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Sunrise Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/26/2017

A diner from US tried King Chop Suey and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A diner from IL tried King Chop Suey and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/17/2017

A diner from US tried Purple Steer Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Sunrise Restaurant and liked it.

5/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried Capri Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hot Dogs Takeout Traditional

Arnie's Dog House  Restaurant Reviews

Arnie's Dog House is located near the cities of North Township, Hegewisch, East Chicago, and Burnham.
People found this by searching for: Arnie's Dog House, Arnies Whiting, Arnies Whiting In, Arnie's Dog House Menu, Arnies Dog House Menu Whiting In, Arnies Dog House, and Arnie's Whiting.