Arnie's Dog House

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, American, Cafe

Arnie's Dog House is a Hot Dogs, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

"Love the hot dogs"
"First of all that corn dog & funnel fries was Awesome!!..The service was Great!! & the ambiance was soo friendly!!!"
"Great food"
"It's just a bit small by space & size!"
robinj425 photo

Whiting, IN

Worst customer service ever. ZERO rating if possible!!

If I could give this Arnies a ZERO I would. I placed my order over the phone since it was a big one. The gentleman that took my order read it back to me. So far so good. Picked it up. $43.30!! Not a problem since it was a big order. Get all the way home and discover I am missing a cheesedog. Called them up to complain and was told well we will make you a new one if you want, Well obviously I want since now 1 person has no food. When I return to get the missing cheesedog I am rudely told that they will give it to me this time, but next time they want ALL the food ordered back so they can see if the one I claim is missing is really missing. Seriously? I said I just spent $43.30 here and you think I’m gonna drive thru the construction back here to cheat you out of a lousy CHEESEDOG? I got a snotty response of “If we do it for you then everyone is gonna want free food.” Oh so now I’m a thief?? And this response was from adults, not the nice college guys they used to have working there. I don’t know if these people are the new management or what but they will never get my business again even though they are in my neighborhood, I’d rather take the drive to Munster!

May 4, 2010

steamed buns...

Arnie's Dog House...where man bites dog! Hands down the best hot dog n the world! I love the steamed buns!
March 27, 2008

Best dogs in NW Indiana!

I have been eating at Arnie's since I was a kid. There is now another one in Munster, but the one in Whiting is better for some reason. Best dogs, polish, cheese fries. Very reasonably priced. Make sure you go before or after…

Hot Dogs American Cafe

Arnie's Dog House  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/05/2016 A diner from Whiting, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/04/2016 A diner from Jamestown, IN tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/27/2016 A diner from Harold, KY tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/30/2015 A diner from East Chicago, IN tried it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Love the hot dogs
Arnie's Dog House is located near the cities of Hegewisch, East Chicago, and Burnham.
People found this by searching for: Arnies Hot Dogs Whiting In, Arnie's Whiting Menu, Arnie's Dog House, Arnie's Dog House Menu, Arnies Whiting In, Arnies Whiting, Arnie's Whiting, and Arnies Dog House.