506 Sw 4th Ave
Portland, OR 97204

Aroy Thai Cuisine

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Breakfast

Aroy Thai Cuisine is a Thai, Noodles, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/10/2016

Caroberts tried it.

• 2/10/2016

A Thai chowhound from Warren, MI tried it.

• 4/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

CARobertS photo

CARobertS

San Diego, CA

Very Friendly Service

I often travel to Portland, and I love Thai food. I was going to a restaurant downtown, but that restaurant was not friendly, and made me feel very uncomfortable. You can read my other review to find out which restaurant that was. I went several weeks not eating too much Thai, until I found Aroy. The food here is very good. Well, the curry is very good. I enjoy it so much that I have not tried anything else yet. They also have fresh regular tea. I like Thai tea, but I am watching calories. It is good to find a restaurant with fresh ice tea. The service is also very good, and the people that work in the restaurant are very friendly. The chef even came out and talked with me. If I don’t look outside, I may even think that I am in Thailand. To me, the service is as important as the food, as I need a place to relax and enjoy my meal.

They have a take out service, and I think that they also deliver. This is good, because I often don’t have time to get out of the office. If I get the delivery, I will miss the smiles, but I am glad that I can still enjoy the food. If you are also trapped in the office, order some Thai food. You will be glad you did.

Red Curry

Really enjoyed it, because it was very smooth and rich curry. No need for extra peppers.

Thai Delivery Noodles
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 08:00PM
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Aroy Thai Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Aroy Thai Cuisine is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Aroy Thai Portland, Aroy Thai, Aroy Thai Portland Menu, Aroy Thai Food Portland, Aroy Thai Cuisine Portland Menu, Aroi Thai Portland, Aroy Thai Food Downtown Portland Menu, and Aroy Thai Portland Or.