Arroyo Chop House

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: American, Diner, Gluten Free

Arroyo Chop House is a American, Diner, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"filet mignon"
  • 11/28/2013

An American food lover from Rowland Heights, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    filet mignon
DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

I am not a steak person, but someone was...

I am not a steak person, but someone was trying to “enlighten” me. They made me order it medium rare.

I will say that I was impressed with the portion sizes. Usually you get tiny little portions of meat at these places. So I had plenty of steak left to take home and give away to someone who could appreciate it. Now the side dishes. Oh yea. They were good. The mac and cheese and spinach were my faves. I think we tried almost all of them since we had a large party.

An extra star is given for the fact that they were very accomodating to the vegetarian in our group. They gave her a plate with many of the side dishes plus some nice steamed veggies. And they did it with a smile and nary an eyelash bat…

One of the Nicest Steakhouses in Pasadena, CA

i ordered steak and lobster here with a friend of mine back from high school. it was absolutely memorable!!!!!

steak and lobster

This was such a memorable place to dine! I loved the surf & turf, but the best part is waiting for the Grand Marnier Chocolate Souffle! TO DIE FOR

American Diner Gluten Free

French in South

Arroyo Chop House

American in South

Arroyo Chop House  Restaurant Reviews

Arroyo Chop House is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Lobster Lunch In Pasadena Ca., Southern California Steak Houses, Pasadena Ca Chop Chop Restaurant, The Arroyo Chop House Review, Steak And Lobster Pasadena Ca, Butterscotch Pudding Arroya, and Best Steak Lunch Pasadena Ca.