1727 Brooklyn Ave
Kansas City, MO 64127-2590

Arthur Bryant's BBQ

Neighborhoods: 18th And Vine And Downtown East
Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Breakfast

Arthur Bryant's BBQ is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Best BBQ I've ever had, and I've eaten a lot of BBQ around the country."
"Food gets an A+ Service gets an A+ Ambiance gets an A (it's old, classic downtown) "
Cons
"Bathroom is really small and HOT from the kitchen. But we're there for the BBQ right!"
Comments
"Great EATS!"
  • 4/01/2019

A diner from Norborne, MO tried it.

• 10/10/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/21/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best BBQ I've ever had, and I've eaten a lot of BBQ around the country.
  • 3/01/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Great EATS!
  • 5/11/2013

A dining patron from TX tried it and liked it.

Batona photo

Batona

Millville, NJ

Classic!

One of the must-do things when visiting Kansas City is to eat barbecue. Kansas City barbecue is defined by Arthur Bryant’s. Awesome!

The atmosphere is wonderful: small, cramped, and without distractions. That permits diners to concentrate on the food. The barbecue beef is the highlight. Piled high and smothered in their special sauce one’s mouth waters at the sight.

Heavenly is the appropriate term.

Beef Barbecue Sandwich with Fries

Heavenly. This is exactly what a beef barbecue sandwich is supposed to taste like.

The best!

JWB123 photo

JWB123

New Haven, CT

Thoroughly Disappointing

This was, by far and away, the most disappointing barbecue experience I’ve ever had. What makes it worse is that I read all of the bad reviews listed below and thought they must be knit-picking or overreacting. Turns out every bad review on this page was absolutely, spot-on accurate. The ribs were overcooked and dry—obviously victims of neglect—and I had far better burnt ends at the Royals game. Clearly this place is resting on its laurels. They don’t seem to care at all about their product which is really shocking for such an institution. Please, I implore you, don’t make the same mistake I did. Arthur Bryant’s is overpriced and just plain bad barbecue. I’m befuddled as to how there could be a positive review here, or anywhere for that matter. Instead, check out Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue. It’s a bit more upscale (I was actually disappointed that it lacked the classic barbecue joint feel), but, unlike Arthur Bryant’s. they actually know how to prepare barbecue.

Burnt Ends

dajian photo

dajian

Kansas City, KS

Terrrible! Do not waste your money there!

I ordered a full pork ribs for carryout at Speedway location. It was meatless, dry, extremely hard to chew and seriously overcooked. I called the restaurant and spoke with the owner. He was one of the rudest person in the world. He never apologized and blamed me not bringing the food back to them. He told me he had no solution for me.

I definitely would not go there any more. Consider the $20 bucks I spent there blown in the wind.

Trust my words. Don’t go there to waste your hard earned money. There are many real good BBQ in KC!

Port rib

I ordered a full pork ribs for carryout at this location. It was meatless, dry, extremely hard to chew and seriously overcooked. I called the restaurant and spoke with the owner. He was one of the rudest person in the world. He never apologized and blamed me not bringing the food back to them. He told me he had no solution for me.

McCormick & Schmick's

Seafood in Country Club Plaza

Texas Tom's Restaurant

Barbecue in South India Mound

Fiorella's Jack Stack Bar-B-Q

American in Martin City

9/16/2019

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried China Star.

9/10/2019

A Pizza food lover from Mountain View, CA tried Papa Murphy's in Winnwood.

8/27/2019

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Paul's Drive In in Hickman Mills South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Have the BEST pork tenderloins I have ever found - fries aren't bad either.
8/23/2019

A dining patron from US tried Cigar Box in Crossroads.

8/22/2019

A Mexican food lover from Concord, CA tried Poncho's Mexican Food in Hanover Place.

8/11/2019

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried China Star.

8/11/2019

A chowhound from Falcon, MO tried Canyon Cafe in Country Club Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2019

A Chicken chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Church's Chicken.

8/07/2019

A German chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried Affare Restaurant in Crossroads and liked it.

7/31/2019

An American food lover from Spokane, WA tried Skies Restaurant & Lounge in Crown Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Barbecue Parking Dinner

Arthur Bryant's BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Arthur Bryant's BBQ is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Arthur Bryant Menu, Arthur Bryants Menu, Lone Star Steakhouse Olathe, Ks, Arthur Bryant Kansas City Menu, Bbq Restaurant Pictures, Menu Within Rosedale, Md, Restraunts Within Kansas City, Mo 64153, Arthur Bryants Bbq, and Arthur Bryant's Menu.