644 Georges Rd
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Arthur's Tavern

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I don't have any pros"
Cons
"Food was not as expected. Waiter said he would remove from the bill, but did not. When I spoke with the manager on the telephone, he yelled, told me to never call again and hung up on me. I will not go back to Arthurs in North Brunswick!"
Comments
"The managers need to learn how important their customers are. Now I consider myself a past customer who will not go back, "
  • 1/06/2019

A dining patron from Woodbridge, NJ tried it.

• 12/31/2017

A dining patron from South Orange, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2016

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 3/23/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Edison, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I don't have any pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 11/12/2013

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2013

A Steakhouse chowhound from East Meadow, NY tried it.

• 6/13/2013

A Steakhouse food lover from Oakhurst, NJ tried it and liked it.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Parking

Arthur's Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Arthur's Tavern is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Arthur's Tavern North Brunswick Nj, Arthur's Tavern In North Brunswick Nj, Arthur's Tavern North Brunswick, Arthur's Steakhouse North Brunswick Nj, Arthurs Pub In New Brunswick, Arthur's North Brunswick Nj, Arthurs Tavern In North Brunswick, and Arthurs North Brunswick.