Artisans Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Midtown
Cuisine: French, French/American

Pros
"The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I"
"Ambiance, service and food"
Cons
"Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. "
"None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)"
Comments
  • 9/27/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu.
  • 3/11/2014

A French chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2013

A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/19/2013

A dining patron from League City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Ambiance, service and food
    Cons
    None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)
    Comments
    None
No Rating

French Downtown Reservations

Artisans Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Artisans Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Artisans Houston Restaurant, Artisans Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisans Restaurant Houston, Artisan Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisan Restaurant Houston, Artisan Restaurant Houston Tx, and Artesian Drench Cafe Houston Texas.