Artisans Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Midtown
Cuisine: French, French/American

Pros
"The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I"
"Ambiance, service and food"
Cons
"Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. "
"None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)"
Comments
No Rating
January 7, 2013

Amazing! best lamb ever. Food was perfect, from the foe g. to the chocolate rum cake, our server Humberto made great wine recommendations, we drank a very nice bottle of Bandol which I had never tried before. We will be back for sure!
December 13, 2012

Fantastic meal! from start to finish what a lovely place. wine list is kind of pricey but service makes up for it.
March 13, 2012

Witness the Culinary Magic First-Hand

Why You'll Love It - French-native Executive Chef Jacques Fox?s much-lauded ?French Eclectic? menu - Brand-new restaurant from the brothers behind Le Mistral, Chef David Denis and Sylvain Denis - Open kitchen to witness culinary…

French Downtown Reservations

Artisans Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/27/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu.
  • 3/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2013 A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/19/2013 A diner from League City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Ambiance, service and food
    Cons
    None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)
    Comments
    None
Artisans Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Artisan Restaurant Houston Tx, Artesian Drench Cafe Houston Texas, Artisans Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisans Houston Restaurant, Artisan Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisans Restaurant Houston, and Artisan Restaurant Houston.