1018 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32805

Art's Sandwich Shop Inc

Neighborhoods: Holden Heights
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Soups, Deli

Art's Sandwich Shop Inc is a Sandwiches, Soups, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great steak and cheese dub"
  • 4/03/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great steak and cheese dub
  • 12/25/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/02/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/21/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

alexendra00 photo

alexendra00

Dallas, TX

Marvelous Restaurant

This is such a hectic to find a restaurant which will meets your taste. and i must say that they have a marvelous taste . I had been trough the work of my stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger supplying to the customer home and i went to them. I am so much satisfied with their food taste and management as well. I will highly recommend your place for tasty dishes and for cosy atmosphere.

geometry01 photo

geometry01

Chicago, IL

Good

Good!
geometry dash

susanmore1213 photo

susanmore1213

Orlando, FL

Why do I prefer this restaurant?

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a marvelous restaurant that will really satisfy all tastes. I can suppose myself such a lucky person.
I am such a fussy eater, the next key point for me, I prefer eat fast near my work place online dissertation writing, despite that fact that my employer provide me with enough time for dinner.
I have liked your cuisine, variety of food and drink. I will highly recommend your place for tasty dishes and cosy atmosphere.

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

Orlando, FL

Delicious Lunch

This is a small diner style sandwich shop. They have a wide selection and prices are reasonable. Service was good and fairly quick even with a crowd. I get the feeling it is a place with frequent repeat customers. They have a drive through also if you cannot stay and eat inside.

French Dip

This was a half sub with fries. They add different toppings on request. The sandwich was fresh and delicious and the right size for me. The fries needed something, more flavor.

Sandwiches Online Ordering Soups

Art's Sandwich Shop Inc  Restaurant Reviews

Art's Sandwich Shop Inc is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Arts Sandwich Orlando, Art's Sandwich Shop Menu, Lake Mary Florida Restaurants, Arts Sandwich Shop Orlando, Arts Subs Orlando, Art's Sandwich Shop Orlando, Arts Sub Shop Orlando, Art's Sandwich Shop Orlando Menu, and Art's Sandwich Shop.