2001 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60647-4103

Arturo's Tacos Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: Bucktown
Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Lunch

Arturo's Tacos Mexican Food is a Mexican, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Richo photo

Richo

Chicago, IL

Awesome Tacos and Beans

The tacos here are awesome. I got both chicken and steak. The rice and beans are to die for, especially the beans. The beans are up there as some of the best I’ve ever had. The horchata, though, has too much cinnamon.

johnlitvinenko photo

johnlitvinenko

Streamwood, IL

bad service, im baffled by how I was treated. :(

just got a delivery order from them the streak fajita was missing the tortias and we were also missing a side order of rise and chips and salsa. I called them they said I would have to pay 11.50 to get the rest of my food. I asked why would I have to pay again for something I already paid for, I got hung up on. then they would not pick up the phone. I called from a different number and asked for the manager and was told that there wasn’t one there, and got hung-up on. Horrible.

Fajitas De Camaron

missing partially and they did nothing to fix this.

Mexican Cafe Lunch

Arturo's Tacos Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Arturo's Tacos Mexican Food is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Mexican Food In Bucktown, Arturo S Tacos Bucktown, Artuos Bucktown, Arturo's Bucktown, Arturo Menu Bucktown, Arturos Bucktown Menu, Arturo's Tacos, Arturo's Tacos Restaurant Chicago, and Arturos Logan Square Menu.