500 West Florida Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204

Ash Milwaukee

(Walker's Point)

Ash Milwaukee is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/30/2019

Cmd63 tried it.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Wood fired fare

Went to the new restaurant, Ash, in the Iron Horse Hotel. There was a group of six of us and the evening did not disappoint. The ambiance was great, as there was actually an open wood fire in which some of the dishes were cooked. Our server was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions, as well as being very pleasant. The menu had a nice assortment from small plates, to mains, to veggies, to dinners for two. I opted for the beet tartare and the scallops. Both were picture perfect as well as delicious. The only thing to mention is that due to the open fire, the dining room was very warm. Our bills came in cute little cigarette cases which was a cute touch. Yop notch and will definitely go back!

Scallops with miso brown butter

The scallops were large, perfect sear and melted in your mouth!

Beet tartare

This was picture perfect! The beets were diced and came with a side of thin crackers. Delicious!

CMD63 photo

CMD63

Kenosha, WI

Flavorful dishes served in a casual environment.

The newly opened Ash in the Iron Horse hotel serves up fresh and flavorful fare. The dining room was cozy and very comfortable. I dined here with a party of six. I started with the cocono mocktail—a mix of coconut, mint and ginger. Very refreshing. There is a small plates menu. I tried the grilled avocado with onion spread, cheddar, bacon, sourdough served with toast points. It was delicious! For my entree, I tried the scallops with miso brown butter. The scallops were tender and very tasty. Between the avocado and scallops, followed by a shared plate of fresh baked cookies, I was stuffed. Both entree and side dishes were more than ample.

The dining room was cozy, but a little loud once the room filled up. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. Unfortunately she was monopolized by one couple and our service was a bit delayed.

Bills were presented in antique cigarette cases, which was a pleasant touch of whimsy.

Grilled avocado

Fresh, creamy and a nice melding of flavors

Scallops with miso brown butter

Tender and flavorful.

Tasty Fresh

Ash Milwaukee  Restaurant Reviews

Ash Milwaukee is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.