Ashburn Cafe

Ashburn Cafe is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Ashburn Cafe - Great local fare

Ashburn Cafe is an awesome local place that serves great food and has real people serving the customers to provide real food and service to neighbors and friends.

AshburnFoodie photo

AshburnFoodie

Ashburn, VA

Fabulous, Consistent, FRESH

Ashburn Cafe never lets you down – Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, I eat out a LOT and every meal has been consistently top notch delicious, perfectly prepared from fresh foods. It is a regular place for me and I am choosey. Even my nieces & nephews love it. If your palette demands more than bulk cooked Italian or assembly line pizza you should try it. The people are real too. If that’s not enough the prices for gourmet quality food are superb too. No $25 entrees to start here.

ChickenToscana

The Chicken Toscana is so flavorful you will have to keep yourself from scarfing it down. Sauce is unusual and complex, veggies fresh, and the penne pasta perfectly prepared. Comes with salad and garlic bread – both fresh made. My husband loves the ravioli – cheese or meat and I treat myself occasionally for the lobster ravioli. Even breakfasts at Ashburn Cafe are fresh and perfectly prepared, head and shoulders over local chains.

In a class by itself – you’ve got to try Ashburn Cafe for any meal.

ryank1 photo

ryank1

Washington, DC

Quality Eats

I’ve lived in Ashburn for almost 2 decades. I’ve seen a lot of places come and go from that location. It’s safe to say Ashburn Cafe will be there as long as they wish. I’m a NY transplant and most of the dishes i’ve tried were on par with food from up north.

I particularly enjoy their Philly Chicken Cheese Steak.

5/19/2017

A Sushi food lover from US tried Akira Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Washington, DC tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill and liked it.

3/06/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fantastic musicians! Very busy in Valentine's Day, but they manages it with excellent service! We ordered a lot of different dishes and dessert. All of them were great! I love the plantains, the guacamole and the seafood burrito. Very satisfied customers.
Cons
None
Comments
Try a variety of dishes. Everything is so good, it's worth sharing!
3/01/2017

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried IHOP, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Before I start, let me tell you guys that I've always loved their omelates and chicken strips. Today I called in to place an order for pick up. The server who took my call put me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me. I called again and the same s
Cons
Comments
2/26/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Leesburg, VA tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill.

2/25/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Monroe Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/10/2017

A dining patron from Lanham, MD tried Ashburn Kabob, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was amazing and the service was friendly!
1/30/2017

An Asian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried Asia Cafe in Broadlands, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Been eating here for years, very tasty
Fresh Friendly Superb

Ashburn Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ashburn Cafe is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, Lansdowne, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Ashburn Cafe Menu, Ash Urn Cafe Chicken Toscana, Ashburn Village Cafe, Ashburn Cafe Menu Ashburn Va, Ashburn Cafe, Ashburn, Va, Cafe, Ashburn Cafe, and Ashburn Cafe Ashburn Va.