Ashburn Cafe

Ashburn Cafe is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Ashburn Cafe - Great local fare

Ashburn Cafe is an awesome local place that serves great food and has real people serving the customers to provide real food and service to neighbors and friends.

AshburnFoodie photo

AshburnFoodie

Ashburn, VA

Fabulous, Consistent, FRESH

Ashburn Cafe never lets you down – Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, I eat out a LOT and every meal has been consistently top notch delicious, perfectly prepared from fresh foods. It is a regular place for me and I am choosey. Even my nieces & nephews love it. If your palette demands more than bulk cooked Italian or assembly line pizza you should try it. The people are real too. If that’s not enough the prices for gourmet quality food are superb too. No $25 entrees to start here.

ChickenToscana

The Chicken Toscana is so flavorful you will have to keep yourself from scarfing it down. Sauce is unusual and complex, veggies fresh, and the penne pasta perfectly prepared. Comes with salad and garlic bread – both fresh made. My husband loves the ravioli – cheese or meat and I treat myself occasionally for the lobster ravioli. Even breakfasts at Ashburn Cafe are fresh and perfectly prepared, head and shoulders over local chains.

In a class by itself – you’ve got to try Ashburn Cafe for any meal.

ryank1 photo

ryank1

Washington, DC

Quality Eats

I’ve lived in Ashburn for almost 2 decades. I’ve seen a lot of places come and go from that location. It’s safe to say Ashburn Cafe will be there as long as they wish. I’m a NY transplant and most of the dishes i’ve tried were on par with food from up north.

I particularly enjoy their Philly Chicken Cheese Steak.

Fresh Friendly Superb

Ashburn Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ashburn Cafe is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, Lansdowne, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Ashburn Cafe Menu, Ashburn Cafe, Ashburn, Va, Cafe, Ashburn Cafe Menu Ashburn Va, Ashburn Village Cafe, Ashburn Cafe Ashburn Va, Ashburn Cafe, and Ash Urn Cafe Chicken Toscana.