233 Main St
South Berwick, ME 03908

Asia Cafe

Cuisine: Asian, American, Cafe

Asia Cafe is a Asian, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"quick and delish."
"Great food"
"Good location and fast, though the service could probably be better, but it is after all mostly a takeout place! "
"The food is good, but service n atmosphere are to be desired. "
"Convenient."
"Super cheap food, good enough."
"I love their food and service. Never habe problem here. Goos every time"
"L19"
"No pros Food is ok and local so it is convenient But they charge for hot mustard. Really ? How cheap. Chinese food should have mustard and maybe duck sauce Going to Dover "
Cons
"Average quality, no air conditioning, seats all taken by their kids' things and overall not very friendly."
"They aren't super friendly and I wouldn't necessarily eat there, I'd take it home."
"Charging for a few small items of mustard And totally arougant "You want mustard, you must pay" Could be a good local place but they ruin even take out"
Comments
"For local, convenient, un-offensive food, it's fine. The prices won't break the bank but bring cash if your order is under $10. All in all it's the best (and only) Chinese food in town."
"Asia - all locations should be avoided Encourage those who are friendly, nice and fair"
  • 3/23/2019

A dining patron from Dover, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    quick and delish.
    Cons
    None
  • 6/26/2018

A diner from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 6/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/03/2018

• 10/03/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2017

A diner from Westfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/14/2017

Pros
    Great food
  • 5/30/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/05/2017

A diner from Sanford, ME tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2017

A dining patron from Redmond, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

ETVjr photo

ETVjr

South Berwick, ME

Terrible food and service!

On Friday, 4/17/15, early evening, we placed a telephone order for Chinese food with Asia Cafe located at 233 Main Street in South Berwick, Maine, which is 6-7 miles from our home. We ordered a chicken rice disk with chicken teriyaki and beef moo shu with pancakes, a necessary ingredient for the meal (like buns are crucial for a Big Mac). I specifically heard my wife confirm on the telephone that the beef moo shu included the pancakes.

We paid and collected the order. At home upon our inspection, the beef moo shu had no pancakes and the other meal’s chicken teriyaki had a noticeable bite mark in it so that part of it was missing.

I immediately called Asia Cafe and explained the situation. The Asian Cafe employee (a 10-year-old boy who we saw when we picked up the order) indicated that they forgot to include it and suggested that we return to collect the pancakes. I mentioned the damaged chicken teriyaki. He put me on hold and then said that he could do nothing about it. I requested to speak with the owner or manager so told me that we could collect the pancakes the next time we placed an order, which did not make sense since it is crucial to the meal at hand. I informed the person that I could not return to collect the pancakes that evening and that it was not my error and that they should deliver the pancakes and replaced the chicken teriyaki or we could return the order later untouched. She said that it did not matter because all sales were final. I then requested a credit. She refused to provide a credit. We disposed of most of the order. I then called back on Monday, 4/20/15. I was told to drive to the location and they would give me one dollar, which is unacceptable. There have been no developments since that interaction.

Good food! Better than other Chinese take-outs in the area.

We’ve been ordering from Asia Cafe for a few years now. There are other oriental places which are closer, but the quality and consistency here is great.

missyme photo

missyme

Rollinsford, NH

Love this place

me & my husband get food here all the time it is the best one around here :-)

Rude & Arrogant

Just ordered a quart of soup for takeout. They never told me on the phone that there was a minimum for credit card use. When I arrived I didn’t have any cash. They refused my credit card unless I ordered more food. Sorry, I would not be bullied. This is a place to avoid.

Hot & Sour Soup

They would not sell me this soup!

Asian American Cafe

Asia Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Asia Cafe is located near the cities of Rollinsford, Rollinsford, Somersworth, and Berwick.
People found this by searching for: Asia Cafe South Berwick Me Menu, Chinese Food South Berwick Maine, South Berwick Asia Cafe Menu, Asia Cafe Menu South Berwick, Asia Restaurant South Berwick, South Berwick Chinese Food Menu, and Asia Cafe South Berwick Menu.