6935 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22310

Asia Garden

Cuisine: Thai, Eclectic, Lunch

Asia Garden is a Thai, Eclectic, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

woodsconnection photo

woodsconnection

Alexandria, VA

Never Again

I ordered $45.00 worth of food in December 2012. Received everything I ordered in a timely manner, plus a free portion of General Tso’s Chicken with an order of $35.00 or more. Ordered one Chicken Egg Foo Young and one Roast Pork Egg Foo Young. They both were very bland and the roast pork appeared to be very old roast pork that was gray in color, tasteless, tough & rubbery. The chicken wings looked old & bruised. The shrimp toast was overcooked on the burnt side. This was my first time ordering from Asia Garden on Telegraph Rd, Alexandria, VA and I assure you, I will NEVER order from them again. I ended up throwing the rest of it out. Thanks to them, the night was ruined and $44 down the drain.

Roast Pork Egg Foo Young

I have been eating Chinese Food for over 40 years, and my favorite is Roast Pork Egg Foo Young. This particular one was very bland and the roast pork appeared to be very old roast pork that was gray in color, tough & rubbery. It seemed as if it was soaked in a solution to keep it from going bad. One of the worst experiences I have ever had with Egg foo young.

Thai Delivery Restaurants To Avoid
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Asia Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Asia Garden is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Asia Garden Alexandria, Asia Garden Kingstowne, Va, Asia Garden Alexandria Va Menu, Asia Garden Telegraph Rd, Asia Garden 6935 Telegraph Road, Asia Garden Alexandria Va, and Asia Garden Alexandria, Va.