Asia Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Alana

from GrubHub
August 5, 2014

Love these guys! Now that they know me and where I am I always get my food delivered 20-30 minutes ahead of schedule! And delicious food too, of course.
February 10, 2010

Just eh.

Considering Asia Wok is the closest/cheapest Chinese place to my apartment, I go there once every few weeks. Recently though, I've been underwhelmed. The food is a bit bland and can be soggy. For the price though, it's definitely worth a…
February 8, 2008

Worst Chinese in Allston

Thought I'd mix it up and try something different for Chinese food the other day so I opted for Asia Wok. To start things off, the delivery guy didn't even knock on my door- he just walked right in the house and starting shouting, asking…

Camino Real

Nuevo Latino in Allston-Brighton

PizzaWings

Pizza in Allston-Brighton

9/22/2017

A food lover from US tried Mal's New York Style Deli in Fenway/Kenmore.

9/21/2017

An American chowhound from Raeford, NC tried Jimbo's Fish Shanty in South Boston.

9/17/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried Yum Mee Chinese Restaurant in South End.

9/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Dacoopa Subs & Pizza Shop in East Boston and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dom's in North End.

9/14/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried King & I in Beacon Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Have been going there for years and it was very nice. I just received word that the co-owner passed away a couple of months ago and it makes me sad. She was very pleasant to everyone and we all loved going there. Now today I was told that it seems as t
9/11/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Abington, MA tried Maria's Taqueria in Chinatown / Leather District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Burrito Grande and the Nachos
Cons
No alcohol
9/08/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay.

9/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried La Cuchara Restaurant in Dudley - Brunswick King and liked it.

9/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from Boston, MA tried Tacomania in East Boston and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Chinese Catering Lunch

Italian in Central

No. 9 Park

American in Central

Asia Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Asia Wok is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Asia Walk Boston, Asia Wok Menu Allston/Brighton, Ma, Asian Wok Boston, Ma, China Wok 02134, Asia Wok Allston Menu, Asia Walk Brighton Ma, Asian Center Boston Harvard Ave, Asia Wok Brighton, and Asia Wok 44 Harvard.