265 Moody St
Waltham, MA 02453-5205

Asian Grill

Neighborhoods: South Side
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Grill

Asian Grill is a Asian, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 12/16/2016

An Asian food lover from Wuxi, 04 tried it and liked it.

nukkaka photo

nukkaka

Newton, MA

Worst Sushi Experience

Asian Grill provided the worst sushi experience I have ever had in Waltham. Half price means half the quality and twice the wait. I was seated before 2 parties that received their food much earlier than me. They bring out peoples food one at a time so by the time I got mine, my friends were already done. The quality was terrible: the fish was rubbery, the rice too soft and the after effects still having me feel uneasy a day later. The waitress actually came out and stopped us after we left demanding a larger tip although one fitting to the service was already provided. I will never eat here again and recommend to everyone who wants their moneys worth to pass this place and not look back.

I like good Thai food and this place is really good. It's...

I like good Thai food and this place is really good. It’s right on Moody street so it’s in a busy area and it’s never hard to get a seat. Prices are very good and service is decent if not, okay.

Asian Lunch Grill
Sat 12:00PM - 03:30PM
Sat 04:30PM - 11:00PM
Sun 04:30PM - 10:00PM

Asian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Asian Grill is located near the cities of South Waltham, West Newton, Nonantum, Auburndale, and Newton Corner.
People found this by searching for: Asian Grill Menu Waltham, Asiana Grill Bedford, Asian Grill Waltham Menu, Asian Grill Waltham, Ma, Asian Grill Moody St, Asian Grill Waltham, Asian Grill Waltham Ma Menu, Asian Grill Menu Waltham Ma, and The Grill Restaurant In Waltham Ma.