643 N Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2836

Asian Noodles

Neighborhoods: Chinatown
Cuisine: Filipino

Asian Noodles is a Filipino restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

PJL photo

PJL

Thousand Oaks, CA

Decent food, horrible service

My family and I ate there a few months ago after a good friend of mine recommended it. My brother and his family flew in from Seattle and I thought I would take him to a nice place. Though the ambiance was good and the prices were reasonable, our server just had the worst attitude I’ve ever experienced. He just seem so bitter and just hated the world. Later we find out that our server is the owner. I’m never coming back to this place. Ever! Even if it was free. They don’t deserve my business.

Filipino

Asian Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

Asian Noodles is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Asian Noodles Restaurant Los Angeles, Los Angeles Chinatown Best Noodles, Los Angeles Noddles Soup.China Town, Asian Noodle Chinatown, Los Angeles Ca 90012 Mail, Asian Noodle Restaurant Los Angeles, and Asian Noodles Restaurant.