Athena's Deli & Restaurant

Cuisine: Eclectic, Soups, Deli

Athena's Deli & Restaurant is a Eclectic, Soups, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Beef stroganoff and chicken wrap were excellent. Waitress was kind and service fast (was not busy at the time). The problem I had was my coffee. It was so strong I had to put 7 creamers and 3 sweeteners and still couldn't drink it. I told the waitres"
"Food"
"Soups, sandwiches and specials"
"Good food and plentiful"
Cons
"See sbovr"
  • 4/22/2017

• 3/11/2016

A diner from Avon Lake, OH tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2016

• 2/05/2016

An Eclectic food lover from North Olmsted, OH tried it.

• 11/17/2015

• 5/23/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2015

An Eclectic food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2015

• 4/12/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/30/2015

An Eclectic food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

JackK123 photo

JackK123

Avon Lake, CA

Kids Eat Free Mondays & Daily Specials

When was the last time you got your kid to eat free when an adult paid full price? These guys, especially during these hard times, are jammed on Mondays with kids eat free special they are running. My wife and I often take the kids for dinner during the week because we are too busy to cook and oftentimes, it’s cheaper to eat out then to cook for yourself. They have 1/2 oven roasted chicken, fresh mashed potatoes and gravy, soup and salad for around $8 on Sundays. They also serve roasted turkey, portk chops, and pork which my elderly dad likes. I swear you go in there and they have more specials that i have seen anywhere. I walked in last week and they had a deep fried hot-dog (i know it sounds strange) with saurkraut, stadium mustard and cheese oozing on top. It was delicious..the skin of the hot dog was crackling while the inside was oozing! Who would of thought! Yesterday i stopped by with my daughter and we order the flat-bread pizza special (which had artichokes/sundried tomatoes/goat cheese/mushrooms and an agli’olio sauce)…it was big enough for 3 of us…and less than $10!…if you haven’t stopped by, good people, a pretty restaurant and rocking good. I hear their breakfast rocks like there is no tomorrow..i’m heading there this weekend after soccer games to give them a shot! why go to the chains when you can support local biz?

Scrod Almondine

This dish was really out of this world…the fish filed my plate; it was lightly dusted with almonds and sauteed but not fried. The hint of lemon was great and had a nice crunch with flakey interior. i got it with their rice pilaf, broccoli and it also came with choice of soup (i got their clam chowder!) and side salad with balsamic vinaigrette. really recommend it!

beccaboom photo

beccaboom

Avon Lake, OH

Great food, prices too high

Athena’s has excellent food, I don’t think you could go wrong with anything on the menu. You can call your order in and pick it up if you want as well. BUT they’re prices went up. Not that it’s surprising in today’s economy but I was disappointed to find out that if I want to order just one crepe for breakfast, I wasn’t allowed – I had to order all three and then get the eggs, bacon and hashbrowns that I wanted. My order would have cost $15.00 for breakfast! You cannot mix and match there.

So I got the corned beef hash which was excellent. Not exactly what I wanted, but it more than made up for my disappointment.

October 2, 2009

Great Place for Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner

love the food here. always walk in and in addition tomenu that is huge they run another dozen specials that change daily. i don't know how they do it. i walked in last week and they had a deep fried (i know it sounds like much) hotdog with…

8/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Avon Lake, OH tried China Chef, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food prepared well, service was friendly, prices were not bad.
Cons
Couldn't find any
7/25/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Cleveland, OH tried China Chef, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/13/2017

A Pub Food food lover from US tried Tailgators Sports Bar & Grill and liked it.

7/03/2017

A dining patron from North Olmsted, OH tried Tailgators Sports Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Karaoke Sunday nights
6/17/2017

A Pub Food food lover from US tried Tailgators Sports Bar & Grill.

6/12/2017

A diner from Canton, MI tried Tailgators Sports Bar & Grill.

6/02/2017

A dining patron from Avon Lake, OH tried Las Cazuelas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Painesville, OH tried Tailgators Sports Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Avon Lake, OH tried Mark Pi's Chinese Restaurant.

4/22/2017

A diner from Avon Lake, OH tried Athena's Deli & Restaurant.

Eclectic Soups Deli

Athena's Deli & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Athena's Deli & Restaurant is located near the cities of Beech Park.
People found this by searching for: Athena's Avon Lake Menu, Athenas, Athenas Avon Lake, Ohio, Athenas Avon Lake, Athena's Avon Lake, Athena Menu In Avon Lake, Athena's Restaurant Avon Lake Ohio, and Athena's And Avon Lake, Oh.