Athenian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sharonville
Cuisine: Greek, Cafe, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access."
Cons
"No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order"
  • 11/06/2017

A Greek chowhound from Ft Mitchell, KY tried it and liked it.

• 1/03/2017

A Greek food lover from Mason, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016

A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2016

A dining patron from Piqua, OH tried it.

• 12/21/2015

A dining patron from NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access.
    Cons
    No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order
  • 10/30/2015

A Greek chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 10/01/2015

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A Greek chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2015

A Greek food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015

Chaloopaking photo

Chaloopaking

Cincinnati, OH

Gyros

Went to the Athenian Restaurant in Sharonville for lunch today…
The restaurant is done in a small cafe style (think Mel’s Diner from T.V.) which was clean, but old in appearance. This wasn’t my first time here, but it is the first time I went away from the mainstay Gyro which I like. Instead I tried their Fried Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich. I choose poorly! The chicken was too crunchy (more so than KFC extra crispy) and the taste was pretty bland. It is not enough to keep me from returning, but I guess it will only be when I am craving a Gyro.

February 4, 2010

The Best Hole in the Wall restaurant EVER

I love this place. My fiance introduced me to it, and it's one of our favorite places to eat. I adore their food so much, that we're even going to have the place cater our wedding this year! The staff is wonderful and very friendly;…
February 18, 2008

Best GYROS in town!!

My husband and I were searching for a place to get a good gyro..and we found it! First of all, they don't just have gyros..but anything your heart desires..from soups, salads, specials, hamburgers, fries, pie, etc. The people running the…

12/10/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from South Elgin, IL tried Burbank's Real Barbecue in Sharonville.

12/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Mi Familia in Springdale.

12/08/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Village Pizza in Newtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Thai Express in CUF and liked it.

12/06/2017

A diner from Greenbrier, AR tried Chili Time Restaurant in St. Bernard.

12/06/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Gramma's Pizza in Mount Carmel.

12/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Win Wok - Beechmont Ave in Cherry Grove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Typical of area fast food american/chinese cuisine. Not a place you want to hang out, but the food is tasty and inexpensive, the service is fast and overall experience is a positive one. This is by no means "fine dining" or even good casual dining but rat
Cons
Parking can be a chore, no the restaurants fault, just a poor layout on the part of the strip mall design. The restaurant is a small very and has a "bus station" like feel to it, not a place I would choose to sit down to eat.
12/05/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Wok Inn Express in St. Bernard and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A Korean chowhound from Oxford, MS tried HARU, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/02/2017

An Indian chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Krishna in CUF.

Greek Cafe Parking

Athenian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Athenian Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati Menu, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville, Athenian Restaurant Menu In Cincinnati, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Ohio, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Menu, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati, and Athenians Menu Cincinnati.