Athenian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sharonville
Cuisine: Greek, Cafe, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access."
Cons
"No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order"
  • 1/03/2017

A Greek food lover from Mason, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016

A Greek chowhound from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2016

A diner from Piqua, OH tried it.

• 12/21/2015

A Greek chowhound from NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access.
    Cons
    No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order
  • 10/30/2015

A Greek food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 10/01/2015

A Greek food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A Greek food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2015

• 1/07/2015

A Greek chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Chaloopaking photo

Chaloopaking

Cincinnati, OH

Gyros

Went to the Athenian Restaurant in Sharonville for lunch today…
The restaurant is done in a small cafe style (think Mel’s Diner from T.V.) which was clean, but old in appearance. This wasn’t my first time here, but it is the first time I went away from the mainstay Gyro which I like. Instead I tried their Fried Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich. I choose poorly! The chicken was too crunchy (more so than KFC extra crispy) and the taste was pretty bland. It is not enough to keep me from returning, but I guess it will only be when I am craving a Gyro.

February 4, 2010

The Best Hole in the Wall restaurant EVER

I love this place. My fiance introduced me to it, and it's one of our favorite places to eat. I adore their food so much, that we're even going to have the place cater our wedding this year! The staff is wonderful and very friendly;…
February 18, 2008

Best GYROS in town!!

My husband and I were searching for a place to get a good gyro..and we found it! First of all, they don't just have gyros..but anything your heart desires..from soups, salads, specials, hamburgers, fries, pie, etc. The people running the…

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Patrick's Sports Bar & Grill in Westwood.

10/16/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Waynesville, OH tried Red Lobster in Kenwood, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
It was 1 in the afternoon today,monday. Came in with my grandma. My first overall thought was I haven't been to a red lobster in 15 years and it looked like they hadn't updated since. It smelled a bit dirty possibly the bathrooms weren't clean. We waited
10/16/2017

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried J Taps Bar and Grill in Bridgetown North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/16/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Magic Wok in Mariemont.

10/14/2017

A diner from West Chester, OH tried Music Palace in Sharonville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sure wish someone would open another Pipe Organ restaurant in the greater Cincinnati area. I even have a name for it, "Pipes & Pizza Pies"!
10/13/2017

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Big Art's BBQ in Northgate, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A Southern food lover from US tried Millie's Place in Madisonville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Penn Station in Hartwell and liked it.

10/12/2017

A diner from Loveland, OH tried Sweets & Meats BBQ, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Milford, OH tried China House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I live in Milford, the food is good, fast and convenient.
Greek Cafe Parking

Athenian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Athenian Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Menu, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati Menu, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati, Athenians Menu Cincinnati, Athenian Restaurant Menu In Cincinnati, and Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Ohio.