Athenian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sharonville
Cuisine: Greek, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access."
Cons
"No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order"
Chaloopaking photo

Chaloopaking

Cincinnati, OH

Gyros

Went to the Athenian Restaurant in Sharonville for lunch today…
The restaurant is done in a small cafe style (think Mel’s Diner from T.V.) which was clean, but old in appearance. This wasn’t my first time here, but it is the first time I went away from the mainstay Gyro which I like. Instead I tried their Fried Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich. I choose poorly! The chicken was too crunchy (more so than KFC extra crispy) and the taste was pretty bland. It is not enough to keep me from returning, but I guess it will only be when I am craving a Gyro.

February 4, 2010

The Best Hole in the Wall restaurant EVER

I love this place. My fiance introduced me to it, and it's one of our favorite places to eat. I adore their food so much, that we're even going to have the place cater our wedding this year! The staff is wonderful and very friendly;…
February 18, 2008

Best GYROS in town!!

My husband and I were searching for a place to get a good gyro..and we found it! First of all, they don't just have gyros..but anything your heart desires..from soups, salads, specials, hamburgers, fries, pie, etc. The people running the…

Greek Parking Catering

Athenian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/03/2017 A diner from Mason, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2016 A diner from Piqua, OH tried it.

• 12/21/2015 A diner from NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access.
    Cons
    No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order
  • 10/30/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 10/01/2015 A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Athenian Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Menu, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati Menu, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati, Athena Sharonville, Athenian Restaurant Menu In Cincinnati, Athenian Restaurant Reading Menu, and Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Ohio.