Athenian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sharonville
Cuisine: Greek, Cafe, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access."
Cons
"No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order"
  • 11/06/2017

A diner from Ft Mitchell, KY tried it and liked it.

• 1/03/2017

A Greek food lover from Mason, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016

A dining patron from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2016

A Greek food lover from Piqua, OH tried it.

• 12/21/2015

A Greek food lover from NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice, friendly people. Cafe ambiance, easy access.
    Cons
    No cons that I can think of. Only had 1 visit for a take out order
  • 10/30/2015

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 10/01/2015

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/20/2015

• 1/07/2015

Chaloopaking photo

Chaloopaking

Cincinnati, OH

Gyros

Went to the Athenian Restaurant in Sharonville for lunch today…
The restaurant is done in a small cafe style (think Mel’s Diner from T.V.) which was clean, but old in appearance. This wasn’t my first time here, but it is the first time I went away from the mainstay Gyro which I like. Instead I tried their Fried Chicken Cordon Blue sandwich. I choose poorly! The chicken was too crunchy (more so than KFC extra crispy) and the taste was pretty bland. It is not enough to keep me from returning, but I guess it will only be when I am craving a Gyro.

February 4, 2010

The Best Hole in the Wall restaurant EVER

I love this place. My fiance introduced me to it, and it's one of our favorite places to eat. I adore their food so much, that we're even going to have the place cater our wedding this year! The staff is wonderful and very friendly;…
February 18, 2008

Best GYROS in town!!

My husband and I were searching for a place to get a good gyro..and we found it! First of all, they don't just have gyros..but anything your heart desires..from soups, salads, specials, hamburgers, fries, pie, etc. The people running the…

2/21/2018

A food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Joe's Watermill.

2/20/2018

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Applebee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
There were no pros restraint is old&dingy they need to tear it down&rebuild.I didn't get a dinner plate with my food on it.I got a tin like pie pan with a paper liner in it lifted it up&it belonged in the trash can.Ribs were very dried out&just nasty.Save
2/20/2018

A Burgers food lover from Charlotte, NC tried McDonald's in Roselawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/20/2018

A diner from Mount Orab, OH tried Applebee's.

2/19/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2018

A diner from US tried Blue Jay Restaurant in Northside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/18/2018

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Jade House in Forest Park.

2/18/2018

A diner from Rossford, OH tried Red Lobster in Northgate.

2/18/2018

A food lover from Eaton, OH tried McDonald's in Mariemont, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
7337 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227 6:40 am. I sat at the drive through speaker for five minutes and nobody responded so I called the store. I was told they weren't able to take orders. You can't put a sign on the speaker or notify me through the sp
2/16/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Long John Silver's in Westwood and liked it.

Greek Cafe Parking

Athenian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Athenian Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Menu, Athenian Restaurant Sharonville, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati, Athenian Restaurant Menu In Cincinnati, Athenians Menu Cincinnati, Athenian Restaurant Cincinnati Menu, and Athenian Restaurant Sharonville Ohio.