231 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30303

Atlanta Bread Company

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Sandwiches, Bakeries

Atlanta Bread Company is a Bakery & Pastries, Sandwiches, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Sandwich-300x200

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

The store I went to was at the airport

I suspect this is a franchise, but the location I went to was actually on Terminal C at the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. This is good to keep in mind if you are hungry, waiting for a plane, and looking for something to eat.
They have a Vegetarian Sandwich on nine-brain bread, that is wonderful. We also sampled the Greek Salad and the Vegetable Soup.
Keep in mind that the prices are higher because it is in an airport, but it is worth it to find food of this quality at such a location.

Great bread makes this an outstanding sandwich.  As good as any I have ever tasted. - Veggie at Atlanta Bread Company

Veggie

The Veggie Sandwich is the tops. To my tastes, it compared favorably to the product offered at Smiling Moose Deli where I live. It was a real treat to find such a sandwich available at an airport.

Vegetable Soup

Even at an airport, this was way overpriced. It was a small bowl of soup, and it resembled condensed soup very much. It actually reminded me of Campbell’s Vegetable Soup a lot in its consistency, the vegetables included, and the size of the vegetables included.
We were told it was vegetarian, but I am not entirely certain. I would eat the soup again, but there is nothing special about it that says, “Come back and have some more.”

Greek Salad

This was a decent salad of good size. Most light eaters will find this adequate enough for a meal. It comes with bread and dressing. I do not recommend either one. They taste fine, and they are good products, but the bread is white, no whole-grain, and the dressing is not low-fat. Maybe those options are available, but I was not aware that they were. Other than that, this salad is a good, airport find.

Bakery & Pastries Wifi Good for groups
Malaya

Vegetarian in Buckhead

Buckhead Pizza Company

Pizza in Buckhead

New Dragon

Chinese in Oakdale

Atlanta Bread Company  Restaurant Reviews

Atlanta Bread Company is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Alanta Bread Company Store Pictures, Veggie Sandwich At Atlanta Bread Price, Atlanta Bread Company On Peachtree Street, Atlanta Bread Company Peach Tret St, Atlanta Bread Company In Corcoran Mail, Atlanta Bread Company In Coalinga Mail, Atlanta Bread Company, and Atlanta Bread Company Vegetable Sandwich.