1300 Westhaven Dr
Vail, CO 81657-3890

Atwater on Gore Creek

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Atwater on Gore Creek is a Contemporary American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/25/2017

A Contemporary American food lover from Fort Knox, KY tried it.

lorisr photo

lorisr

Valley Falls, RI

Not a good experience at all

I never usually write a review, but I had to. This resstaurant was awful, from service to food. We waited 15 minutes for a server to even come to our table. My husband sent his steak back because it was so fatty (it took him 10 minutes to find the server to send it back) I had lamb 3 ways… disgusting. The lamb chops were raw, (I ordered them medium) the braised lamd tasted horrible and was a hard block of lamb, like it was previously frozen.
We left and ate somewhere else, didnt even stay for our free dessert because we were so aggravated.

Ribeye

Fatty, we sent it back. The server told us it was tender like butter, it definitely was not

Colarado Lamb 3 ways

Sausage was sitting in a pool of grease. Lamb chops were raw. Braised lamb was hard as a rock and salty and did not taste good.

Contemporary American Gluten Free Takeout

Atwater on Gore Creek  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Atwater Vail Reviews, Atwater Restaurant Vail, Atwater Vail, Atwater On Gore Creek Menu, Atwater At Gore Creek, Restaurants In Vail, Co, and Atwater Grill Menu Vail.