798 Kenilworth Dr
Towson, MD 21204-2427

Atwater's

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Breakfast, Lunch

Atwater's is a Sandwiches, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/23/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Quick and Yummy

I was out getting some last minute teach stuff at Learning How and since I have the house to myself this weekend I thought I would try Atwater’s new location out.

I got a 1/2 of a B.A.L.T. ($4.95)- Nueske Bacon, Avocado, Fresh Tomato, Garlic Mayonnaise & Green Leaf Lettuce Served on Country White. All the ingredients were fresh and very tasty. The bacon was perfect and the mayo had a nice flavor.

I also got a cup of Red Pepper & Peanut with Shrimp & Crab (Szechuan Beans) $4.50. It had a nice kick to it. The peanuts were a bit harder than I expected. Overall, it was good. At the end my mouth was a bit tingly with heat.

The service was quick and friendly. And as always the food was good.

1/2 a B.A.L.T.

Cup of Red Pepper & Peanut with Shrimp & Crab

Sandwiches Breakfast Lunch

Atwater's  Restaurant Reviews

Atwater's is located near the cities of Ruxton, Eudowood, Lutherville, Riderwood, and Timonium.
People found this by searching for: Atwater Deli, Towson Md, Atwaters Breakfast Menu Towson University, Atwaters Menu, Atwaters Rest, Atwaters Kenilworth Menu, Atwaters,Mt Washington, Md, Atwater's Kenilworth, and Atwaters Deli.