Riverside Sq Mall
Hackensack, NJ 07601

Au Bon Pain

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Soups, Pastries

• 6/06/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

MotherGrizzly photo

MotherGrizzly

Ridgewood, NJ

Lots of Goodies & Treats--Au Bon Pain

I go the Riverside Mall on occasion with my little son to frequent the book store and my favorite place—Williams-Sonoma. A trek like that also means that my son will eventually get a hungry and want a little snack to eat. Even though there is a Starbucks in the Barnes & Noble store, I find myself enjoying the selections at Au Bon Pain.

I appreciate this place because it is very conscious in building healthy and nutritious meals. The cookies are amazing with so many varieties to choose in its selection. I personally keep going back to the Florentine Cookie with Caramel Creme and it is exactly what it states. My son is a fan of the classic Oatmeal raisin Cookie or the Mini Shortbread Cookie if his first choice isn’t available.

Lots of other types of food is readily available as well. The selections include sandwiches, rice bowls, bread, salads, soups, oatmeal, yogurt hot entrees, snacks, and so much more. This is really a cafe in its finest.

I enjoy the Grilled Chicken on Ciabatta topped with Dijon mustard, tomatoes and romaine lettuce. Definitely try out the Butternut Squash and Apple Soup. There is so much happening in it that it will warm your heart and keep you satisfied. I can’t believe how much I enjoyed it! My son has a simple taste of just eating a bagel with egg and cheese but i do appreciate that they even have that for him.

Au Bon Pain is a fine treat for those that need a break from the vigor of shopping at the mall. It’s good to sit down and slow the pace a bit with some good eats. Besides if it makes my son take a ten-minute break, I’ll take the peace and quiet when I can.

Bakery & Pastries Soups Pastries

Au Bon Pain  Restaurant Reviews

Au Bon Pain is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Au Bon Pain Hackensack Reviews, River Edge Au Bon Pain, Au Bon Pain Hackensack Nj, Au Bon Pain Hackensack, Nj, Au Bon Pain Hackensack, Www.Aubonpain.Com, Aubonpain In The River Edge Mall, Aubonpain.Com, and Au Bon Pain River Edge.