Aunt Polly's

Call (Between S Arlington Ave and S Webster Ave)

Neighborhoods: Irvington
Cuisine: Pizza, American, Pizza-Subs

Aunt Polly's is a Pizza, American, and Pizza-Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very friendly, quick, fresh food and over all completely satisfied "
"The food was wonderful their pizza is better than any pizza ive had in Indianapolis. And their customer service and delivery time awesome."
" Wonderful food and great service .I'm going back real soon"
"This pizza is the real stoned cooked pizza I've been craving for a real long time..and your bread sticks and cheese sauce just the right amount of spicy. You will c me again real soon"
"The food, the service ,the best employees"
"It was the best pizza I have ever had I will be back very often.best ribbs and BBQ sauce in Indy and onion rings.all their food I've had from there are was fresh hot and tasted wonderful !!! I WILL BE BACK!!!!! IN A TERMINATORS VOICE"
"Great food, good hometown Irvington service"
"Pizza was horrible the worst in town. The rest of the menu was good. I have not ordered in years because of rude people who worked the phones and the discount i was supposed to receive but never got."
"We luv the service very much"
"The service is humble n gracious we really enjoy their food n they're on time it's not a long wait n the drivers r very respectable I truly luv that my babies ask 4 them by name thankx 4 being part of our family"
"No improvement needed"
"Everything is perfect to me:)"
"Everything is perfect "
"The places that try to run our community stores out of business, personally boycott big chains, everyone should support Aunt Polly's and the Karaoke next door"
"Slow service and the employees need to be friendlier. "
Comments
"Everything is made and taste like perfection "
"I will be one of there #1fans"
"Non tips"
"N/A"
"No"
"Shop in your own community, or stop complaining about its downfall, GO IRVinGTON, and Aunt Polly's who has support all little leagues for 20 yrs or more, so while your complaining , maybe one of those kids that should be playing little league will com"
"Must try their ribs so tender"
HungryNIndy photo

HungryNIndy

Indianapolis, IN

Anything, Anytime

I order from these guys fairly regularly and am never disappointed. No matter what I’m in the mood for they have something that will satisfy. Aunt Polly’s rocks.

Philly Cheesesteak

The bread was really good. The peppers and onions seemed fresh (not brown and slimy like some places). Also got mozz sticks. They were awesome.

TabithaE photo

TabithaE

Indianapolis, IN

Great Food,Horrible Customer Serv,Friendly Delivery Drivers!

I ordered the Family Special and 10 hot wings. Food was great!! Although, when I called to place the order I spoke first to a Jessica which was extremely short with me, did not listen to what I was asking her then lastly sat the phone down without asking me to hold. Finally, an Ashley picked up the line and was just as ill mannered as the first lady I spoke to if it was not after 1:30am and everyone else being closed I would have not ordered at all. The two I spoke with had THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS I’ve ever encountered. I did ask for the manager and both of the young ladys names to call back in to hopefully speak to a manager, although, you would think on a Saturday night there would be some sort of manager on the shift??? Odd to say the least.
My food took about an hour and 15 minutes to arrive, it was hot, and extremely good. The driver was very friendly, polite, and apologetic when I told her how rudely I was handled on the phone. She was the first one I encountered from the establishment that seemed to have both manners and some what educated. Hopefully, they get new kitchen or phone staff before they lose alot of potential business.

our famous signature pepperoni pizza  - Pizza at Aunt Polly's

Pizza

Great food one of the best pizzas Ive had.

KKHCL546 photo

KKHCL546

Valparaiso, IN

TERRIBLE, RUDE, THIEVES

Summary: terrible business with outrageously rude employees and management who take forever and then don’t deliver BUT STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. If I could give zero stars I would but I have to give at least one – even ough they literally don’t deserve it.

We ordered a pizza from this place very late in the night and asked for delivery to our hotel. We ordered the pizza around 1:45am and called a few times to check on our delivery as it was taking abnormally long (for pizza which takes 30-45 minutes at any other decent business). We talked to the business twice before 4am and they gave us different updates (pizza was out – waiting for a delivery guy). At 4:30am, when we still hadn’t heard from them or received our pizza, we called the the front desk at the hotel who advised us that they were now closed and indicated someone had come and gone but somehow we were left still hungry as no phones rang (I provided my cell phone number which was right next to me all night on loud and had no received calls), and no one came to our door. The next day, I spoke to a gentlemen who said he was a general manager. He told me we would receive a credit in our account – since they already processed the unauthorized transaction – within 7 business days. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and 7 days came and went with no credit. Upon contacting the business about the missing credit, the “head manager” was nothing short of rude and told us that we weren’t getting a credit because we “refused to answer the door or phone.” We were STARVING, why would we refuse the pizza we ordered?? I spoke to this poor excuse for a “manager” (probably not even) on March 18, 2013 between 7 and 8pm several times. She wouldn’t let me finish my sentences and was downright rude – to put it VERY lightly. Ultimately, we got charged $22 for a pizza we never got and they took the money anyway. We never signed the receipt or authorized the transaction; therefore, the money was stolen. We paid them for a product we never received. The “manager” that I spoke to last (3/18/2013) was aware that the we never got the pizza – I have no idea if they gave it away or brought it back to the store (I got two different stories from the hotel desk and the pizza place – also, not my problem). Regardless, when you screw up, you fix it; you don’t take the money and run. Perhaps they wrote down the wrong room number but then why wouldn’t they call my CELL PHONE which is the number I gave with the order?? Simply knowing that we didn’t receive what we ordered, any decent business would fix the situation instead of point fingers…AT THEIR CUSTOMERS. Guess what pizza people – without your customers, you have no business, no job, no income – so I would re-think such a poor decision next time. And had we said we’d use cash when they got there (which is my second biggest regret about this – first being ordering from this place at all), would they have been so quick to leave (without calling the phone number provided) or would they have been so quick to be such arrogant individuals on the phone? No, because they wouldn’t have taken advantage of the unauthorized funds. Far better pizza places out there who care about their customers and won’t steal money for products promised but not received.

June 18, 2016

I order from here at least five times a months on my lazy days when I don't feel like cooking or driving I call the aunt Polly's pizza folks. And feed the whole family for like 23.00 that even includes a two liter and bread sticks and…
January 5, 2015

once again great food!!

Well tonight i didnt feel like driving in the snow so i called aunt pollys pizza. I had the meatball sub with jalapeno and banana peppers. It the first time i had it. it was so fresh on a fresh klostermans bun so chessy best meat ball sub…
December 18, 2014

TGIF

Payday is here and i ordered pizza bread sticks and cheese cake brownies..it was awesome and a great way to start my weekend. Now i can sit back and relax and enjoy leftovers tomorrow for lunch... your favorite #1fan keep up the great…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery American

Aunt Polly's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/02/2016 Briannall tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Briannall liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very friendly, quick, fresh food and over all completely satisfied
    Comments
    Everything is made and taste like perfection
  • 12/19/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    I will be one of there #1fans
  • 12/10/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful food and great service .I'm going back real soon
    Cons
    No improvement needed
    Comments
    Non tips
  • 6/05/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything is perfect to me:)
    Comments
    N/A
  • 4/28/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food, the service ,the best employees
  • 4/13/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 3/12/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything is perfect
    Comments
  • 2/07/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/06/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, good hometown Irvington service
    Comments
Aunt Polly's is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Aunt Polly's Indianapolis Menu, Aunt Polly's Menu Indianapolis, Aunt Polly's Pizza, Aunt Polly's Menu, Aunt Polly's Indianapolis, Aunt Polly's Pizza Menu, Aunt Pollies Pizza Irvington Indiana, and Aunt Pollies Indianapolis Indiana.