11 Cricket Ave

johnkrause photo

johnkrause

Penn Valley, PA

Memorable Name / Forgetable Food

We ordered “online” and was told the food would arrive in approx 45 minutes – long, but acceptable for a Friday evening….it did arrive finally after 1 hour without reason or apology from the delivery person. We all started our meal with Won Ton soup which had no flavor and was very ‘ordinary’ at best. Next I had the spring rolls which were very good, with whole shrimp and lightly fried skin. I really like ‘hot mustard’ sauce and there was none which was diappointing. How can you leave out hot mustard? There were only 2 small packs of ‘Duck Sauce" which I used on my spring rolls and there was none left when my daughter looked for some for her “Duck Roll”. No excuse!!!
My wife ordered a ’Chicken Stir Fry" which she enjoyed. I had a .Lobster, Shrimp, and Scallop combination for $17.50 that was very disapointing with odd flavered and overcooked lobster, 2 small shrimp, and 2 small scallops….again no flavor….a real ripoff. My daughter had the Beef LoMein which was horrific.
We have several great Chinese restaurants in the area and in would have been nice if this new restaurant would have followed their lead.
Don’t waste your time or money!!! Expensive and just plain BAD!!!

Asian Good for groups Takeout

Auspicious  Restaurant Reviews

Auspicious is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: Auspicious Ardmore, Audacious Restaurant, Ardmore, Pa, Auspicious Ardmore Menu, Auspicious Restaurant Ardmore, Auspicious Menu Wynnewood, Audacious Restaurant In Ardmorr Pa, and Auspicious Ardmore Pa.