Austies Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

Austies Family Restaurant is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service was excellent, and the food was very good and arrived in a timely manner."
"I went with family. All of our food came out dry and overcooked. From the pork BBQ to the burgers and even the kids chicken tenders. Water glasses were dirty and the waitress had a major attitude."
"Great desserts outstanding servers and a wonderful home cooked meal"
"Good food and dessert"
"Everything"
Cons
"Service and the food"
"Nothing to complain about"
Comments
"I love this place its cheap"
smudge photo

smudge

Wilkes Barre, PA

austie's breakfast

We loved the breakfast Austies serves Hatfield sausage our favorite. They had plenty of seating and the server was very friendly.

UrbanFoodie photo

UrbanFoodie

Edwardsville, PA

Great Food 24/7

Want some good home cookin’? No place is better to find your comfort foods and favorite diner foods than Austie’s! My husband and I make it a point to visit at least once a week. There’s no better place to find something yummy at 2 or 3 in the morning (which is when we’re usually eating thanks to our crazy hours). Service is always wonderful!

Pigs in a Blanket

Just like my grams makes them… A generous portion served with a potato, a vegetable, and your choice of soup or salad.

Spaghetti

Average for spaghetti… served with your choice of meatballs or sausage, and soup or salad. I get it with the meatballs… though they aren’t the best I’ve ever had, but I still enjoy it every time I get it!

August 15, 2012

Save yourself the stomach ache!

Tasteless food, bad service! The only good thing was the coffee. I can't believe this place is still in business. The eggs tasted like the grill had never been cleaned, and the potatoes were bland and left a bad taste in my mouth. Would…

Diner Good For Kids Parking
Sun-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM

Austies Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/07/2016 A diner from Towanda, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love to go to Austies, food is always good with very generous portions and decent prices.
  • 8/27/2016 Mallorya tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Mallorya liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2016 A diner from Kingston, PA tried it.

• 8/09/2016 A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/18/2016 A diner from Tunkhannock, PA tried it.

• 5/29/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2016 A diner from Oaklyn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 12/12/2015 A diner from Kingston, PA tried it.

Austies Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Hilldale, Plains Township, Wyoming, West Wyoming, and Exeter.
People found this by searching for: Austies Family Restaurant, Austies Family Restaurant Menu, Austies Restaurant Pa, Austies Restaurant Menu, Austies, Austies Menu, Austies Restaurant, Austies Nanticoke Pa, and Austies Nanticoke Pa Menu.