801 King St

Austin Grill

Neighborhoods: Old Town
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Burgers, Sandwiches

• 4/27/2014

A Gluten Free food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

A chain-link eatery that's well worthwhile

As most readers of my reviews may know, I have issues with big box and chain eateries. When I know the restaurant’s a big national or local chain, I will sometimes cringe at the automaton staff, factory dish and production! Dining here did not validate my fears, and proved to be a very pleasant ongoing experience as we frequent Austin Grill regularly, compared to other chain eateries! Having tried just about everything on their menu at one time or another, proves to us that their food preparation, cooking and attention to detail and quality, hits the mark most of the time, the service is consistently good, and appears to be above average – they seem to really care! Occasionally I repeat myself in my reviews by stating that one good or bad review does not reflect a restaurant’s overall potential, actual character or track record. The place is industrial warehouse meets taqueria décor enhancing the ambience successfully. The only drawback we find, is the sometimes din of the sound system for the background music being a wee bit loud, and of late – they don’t seem to be playing Texas Blues anymore, mostly Pop?! Last but not least, you get what you pay for – the prices are comparable to the quality, value, service and product – not to mention your culinary satisfaction! We shall continue to return – regularly! I am sure you’ll find other joints better elsewhere as I have, but urge you to give this one a try, the experience is worth it, attentive service and quality dishes. Bon appétit!

Old Town Gluten Free Takeout
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Austin Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Austin Grill is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Austin Grill Old Town Va, Austin Grill, Bailey's Crossroads, Image For Austin Grill In Old Town, Old Town Alexandria Restaurants Southwest Grill, Enchilada Old Towne Alexandria, Restaurant Week Alexandria, Austin Grill, Old Town Alexandria Austin Grill, and Oxon Grill In Old Town Alexandria.