860 Fulton St
Brooklyn, NY 11238

Autour du Monde

Neighborhoods: Clinton Hill
Cuisine: American, Organic, Breakfast

Autour du Monde is a American, Organic, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

rosweed photo

rosweed

Colorado Springs, CO

Excellent!

We found Autour du Monde by accident last night. It’s literally a step off the C train (Washington/Clinton stop). We both loved the place. The room is nice, nothing overdone, but comfortable. The music didn’t drown out your conversation like a lot of places. The service was terrific from the owner, Olivier. It wasn’t busy, so we got a chance to talk with him. We loved our food. Most of the ingredients are organic and locally grown and cooked by a chef who worked at Le Bernardin. The presentation was excellent. I had the short ribs and they literally melted in my mouth – and no bones! The portion size was good and the flavors were sublime. My wife had duck confit. She found it a little salty and wished there was a little more sauce. But on the whole, she liked her meal. The wine list ranges between $30 and $50 per bottle. The list is short and very good, as is the menu. I would certainly recommend the place and we’ll certainly go back.

gen718 photo

gen718

Brooklyn, NSW

BEST RESTAURANT IN FORT GREEN~~!!!

I love Autour du Monde!!! Wonderful addition to the fast changing area. The owners/servers/bartenders are simply amazing. Warm friendly atmosphere. The place is grand! Fabulous room for large parties. Wine list is simple and affordable. The food is certified organic and everything is made from scratch. I was there for brunch yesterday. I had the best Croque Monsieur ever! It was delicious…so delicious in fact that i even considered ordering a second one!!! Loving the international concept! People need to support this place. Family owned and operated. Try it, you’ll thank me!

Croque Monsieur

so good, i considered ordering seconds! Try it with a fried egg on top…..delicious!

Good Food Takeout Good for groups
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Autour du Monde  Restaurant Reviews

Autour du Monde is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Lamb Loin Delivery To 11238, Restaurant Panini Du Monde, Autour Du Monde Fulton St, Autour Du Monde, Autour De Monde Brooklyn, Ny, 860 Fulton, Brooklyn, Autour Du Monde Brooklyn, Auteur Du Monde Brooklyn, and Le Tour Du Monde Brooklyn.