1553 Hwy 23

GarryL photo

GarryL

Little Rock, AR

Autumn Breeze

After arriving in Eureka Springs for a relaxed weekend with friends, we asked around about the best place for steaks and seafood. Everyone said Autumn Breeze was the best, so we attempted to make reservations but were told no reservations accepted, UNLESS you are a party of 6 or more..okay. So we arrived around 7pm and waited for over an hour to be seated, ALERT: Small dining room, with more twio tops than 4 tops. When we were seated the waitress whoi was very nice took the drink oreder and returned only to spill a full glass of tea onto one of those in my party..oops!
We ordered 3 escargot, 3 Prime Rib and one Coquille St. Jaque. The escargot were WONDERFUL, my Prime Rib was excellant, but the other two were a little undercooked. We also ordered 2 glasses of the Cycles Gladiator wine which was some of the best Pinot Noir I have had in a while.
Overall the expereince was so-so, BUT after speaking with management concerning problems we encountered we have been invited back to try one more time.
I would say that I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and even though our server had an off night as some do, we will go back.

Continental

Autumn Breeze Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Autumn Breeze Restaurant is located near the cities of Eureka.
People found this by searching for: Autumn Breeze Restaurant Eureka, Menus With Coquille St. Jaque, Where Does Vote In 72631, Best Escargot In Eureka Springs, Autumn Breeze Restaurant, Eureka Springs, Pictures Of Autumn Breeze Restaurant Eureka Springs, Autumn Breeze Restaurant, Coquilles St. Jaque, and Autumn Breeze Restaurant Eureka Springs.