2800 Newport Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663-3724

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican

Cuisine: Mexican, Kid's Menu, Breakfast

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican is a Mexican, Kid's Menu, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

adpwrites photo

adpwrites

Foothill Ranch, CA

We're patrons not party crashers

Been wanting to try Avila’s for quite awhile now. Maybe the other locations runs a better staff , but the staff in Newport made us feel like party crashers. There was no sign that instructed us to seat ourselves, but there was a hostess podium , so we waited …and waited ..and waited with a number of staff passing us by. Finally I asked a server “Should we find our own table?”.. “Yeah go ahead”,as she wizzed by…. Gee Thanks!!

So we found an empty dirty table and waited… and waited… and waited. They finally brought us menus and waited… and waited ..and waited.

Nobody ever apologized or acknowledge poor service, it was kinda like they were doing us a favor by finally coming to our table.

Ok I have to admit their chorizo burrito was yummy, But I think I will choose to spend my money at a restaurant that doesn’t make me feel like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.

Mexican Parking Kid's Menu

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican  Restaurant Reviews

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: El Ranchito Newport Beach Menu, Avila's El Ranchito Foothill Ranch, Reviews El Ranchito Restaurant Newport Beach Ca, 2800 Newport, El Ranchito Take Out 92663, Avilas El Ranchito Lido Isle, El Ranchito Newport Beach, and Avilas El Ranchito And Foothill Ranch, Ca.