2101 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Latin American, Japanese, Buffet

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant is a Latin American, Japanese, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great chicken and avocado soup"
  • 9/20/2013

A diner from Ewa Beach, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great chicken and avocado soup
  • 7/13/2013

A diner from Fontana, CA tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Dallas photo

Dallas

Kent, WA

You want Mexican food? THIS IS THE PLACE!

I happened to discover this little jewel of a restaurant about 3 years ago, when I was in my old stomping grounds. I vowed that anytime I go back to Calif., I will dine there at least once. Recently I was back in Costa Mesa for my son’s high school graduation. I suggested that we dine at Avila’s! No argument from my son- he loves the food there too (from eating there 3 years ago with me). So we (the party) went to Avila’s and had dinner. Speaking for myself and a (recent culinary arts graduate) I absolutely love the Chili Verde at Avila’s! They use the correct cut of meat and the flavor of the meat and the sauce just bursts with flavor! There is no place like it and my toque is off to the chef there at Avila’s! Jobs well done! The staff is also great, friendly-cheery. Oh I can’t forget the beans, rice and the tortillas those are great! The presentation, textures are nothing but super. I can’t say anything negative about this place- this is a fun place, service again was excellent! And the prices are very reasonable. I was and am sad to have to go back to Seattle because the mexican food there on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the worst and 10 being excellent, is about a 4 to 5.

Chile Verde

Excellent is all I have to say.

Mexican Food Good for groups Takeout

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Food And Dining In Huntington Beach, Ca, El Ranchito Costa Mesa, Old Mill Restaurant In Westminster Ma, Avilas El Ranchito Costa Mesa, Resturants Close To Sunset Beach In Montego Bay, Avila Mexican Restaurant, Bbq Restrant Off 290 In Cyrpess,Tx, Avila's El Ranchito In Dallas, and Avila's Newport Beach.