16099 Perry Highway
Warrendale, PA 15086

Aviva Brick Oven

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Gluten Free

Aviva Brick Oven is a Pizza, Cafe, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/22/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Sewickley, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/17/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Nice find!

Aviva Brick Oven in Warrendale offers a great pizza. I tried the Margherita, and could have devoured the whole thing had I been in the privacy of my own home! The crust was outstanding—thin, crispy and with a slight char. A friend ordered the meatball panini, and that looked like it would be worth trying, too.

Do know this place is small. On a Friday evening, folks were spilling into the parking lot waiting for tables. For our group of 4, we had about a half hour wait, which we all anticipated would be longer. If you can make it on a week night, you should have a much easier time.

MARGHERITA

accordtrnsheads photo

accordtrnsheads

Pittsburgh, PA

Great Date NIght out!

We went to Aviva tonight for the first time and it was FANTASTIC! We know the restaurant just changed owners so we thought we’d give it a try. While its a smaller location, the atmosphere was great and we didn’t feel on top of the next table. Its BYOB which was different but it was nice and a lot of tables took advantage and brought wine with them. We had the stuffed banana peppers and the spinach & artichoke dip for appetizers. Both were awesome, I absolutely loved the dip and I’m not usually a fan of spinach. The dip was very creamy and was quite large, probably could have served 4 people. For the main meal we ordered the Aviva pizza, which was banana peppers and Italian sausage as toppings. Really good!! Then we finished off with delicious “death by chocolate” gelato. We were very impressed with the meal and will definitely be returning!!!

Aviva Pizza

Very tasty!! Nice tomato sauce with cheese, banana peppers and italian crumbly sausage. We loved this, especially since we are fans of banana peppers. This pizza had a nice spice!

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

DELICIOUS!!! I am not a fan at all of spinach and I could have had another serving! The dish was quite large, and I think could have easily served 4 people as an appetizer. The flatbread served with the dip was warm and tasty. Definitely will order this appetizer next time.

Stuffed Banana Peppers

The stuffed banana peppers were really good, you got 3 large ones in the appetizer which was well sufficient for the two of us. Smothered in cheese and sauce, they were quite yummy.

Death By Chocolate Gelato

Since this was date night for us, we decided to do it up right and get dessert also. They had a very long list of available flavors of gelato (along with other italian desserts like tiramisu, cannolis & biscotti). We settled on the Death By Chocolate flavor which was the right choice. It came in an over-sized ramekin dish, which was more than plenty for us to share. It was a delicious chocolate gelato with chocolate chips and brownie chunks mixed in. Perfect finish to the meal! :)

P.S. I’m an ice cream fanatic, so if you like ice cream, you will like the gelato here!

Pizza Wifi Cafe

Aviva Brick Oven  Restaurant Reviews

Aviva Brick Oven is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Fox Run, Wexford, and Seven Fields.
People found this by searching for: Aviva Brick Oven Menu, Aviva Brick Oven Reviews, Aviva Brick Oven Pizza, Aviva Brick Oven, Aviva Brick Oven Pizza Menu, Aviva Wexford Menu, Aviva Restaurant Warrendale, and Avia Restaurant.