Avocado's Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Holly
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Cons
"Price fo portions "
  • 3/05/2015

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Price fo portions
  • 4/01/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2014

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

February 19, 2011

Cooking needs MUCH improvement!

My husband and I just returned from Avocados this evening. We arrived around 4:30pm for an early dinner. We were served chips & salsa immediately after sitting down. Our drinks (Mac & Jacks draft and a plain marguerita) arrived very…
September 26, 2010

Better than Most other Mexican Restaurants

As Mexican Restaurants go this far up in North America, the food is excellent. I've had the Shrimp Poblano twice now and the flavor of the shrimp is superb. \r However, This time I had the Seafood Burrito instead of having the Fajita's…
June 6, 2010

Look Elsewhere

We noticed there was a new guy was in town and decided to find out if they could measure up to our favorite Mexican restaurant located in downtown Everett. When we arrived around 7 p.m. on a weekend, parking lot was near full and…

9/17/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Everett, WA tried Casa Tequila Restaurant in South Forest Park.

9/16/2017

A Deli food lover from Everett, WA tried Ade's Mexican Deli in Cascade View.

9/14/2017

A Teriyaki chowhound from US tried Tokyo Teriyaki & Wok.

9/12/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Everett, WA tried Teriyaki Plus.

9/08/2017

A diner from Everett, WA tried Tokyo Teriyaki & Wok.

9/04/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Lillys Garden in Northwest Everett, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/30/2017

A dining patron from Everett, WA tried Toshi's Teriyaki in Port Gardner and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/28/2017

A Japanese food lover from Puyallup, WA tried Oishi Teriyaki in Bayside.

8/16/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Seeley Lake, MT tried Outback Steakhouse in Cascade View, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I just didn't like the fact that my dishies where left on my table when she went by my table and didn't have anything in her hands
8/11/2017

A dining patron from Everett, WA tried Totem Family Dining in Glacier View, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
"Old timey" greasy spoon. Portions are generous but a bit pricey.
Mexican Parking Catering

Avocado's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Avocados Rochester Mn, Avocados Mexican Restaurant Menu, Avocados Everett Menu, Avocado Restaurant Everett Menu, Avocados Mexican Taquerias Menu, Avocados Restaurant Everett Menu, Avocado Restaurant Everett, Avocado Mexican Grill, and Avocados Restaurant Everett.