6245 W 87th St
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Ayara Thai Cuisine

Neighborhoods: Westchester
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Catering

Ayara Thai Cuisine is a Thai, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/20/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/12/2014

A Thai chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

Popular Thai next to LAX

I came here for dinner the other night for the first time, and it’s a solid Thai restaurant that happens to be near LAX. Although it didn’t live up to quite the hype, overall the dishes were flavorful and well presented. I don’t think I would drive out of my way to come here, but if I happen to be in the area I would come back again.

Street parking on a Sunday night was easy and plentiful, and the service was friendly. Decor is a nice pale green, and feels clean. Casual ambiance.

Custard and sticky rice at Ayara Thai Cuisine

Custard and sticky rice

The custard looks a bit unappetizing, but combined with the sticky rice, this dish is sweet and of good consistency. With mango out of season, custard was the replacement. Too bad since mango + stick rice would’ve tasted much better.

Papaya Pok-Pok at Ayara Thai Cuisine

Papaya Pok-Pok

I loved the refreshing, light feeling of this dish, but it was just too spicy for me to enjoy. 5 stars if I could tolerate its spiciness.

Muay Thai Wings at Ayara Thai Cuisine

Muay Thai Wings

Looking at it when it came out, I didn’t think I would enjoy the wings all that much, but the flavor is unique, strong, and the chicken is not dry at all. I really enjoyed this dish, surprisingly.

Thai Lunch Catering
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 10:00PM

Ayara Thai Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Ayara Thai Cuisine is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Ayara Restaurant In Westchester, Ayara Thai Menu, Ayara Thai Cuisine, Ayara Thai Order Online, Ayara Thai Westchester Menu, Ayara Restaurant Westchester, Ayara Thai Westchester, and Ayara Thai Los Angeles.