Azuma Japanese Cuisine

Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Lunch

Azuma Japanese Cuisine is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese...

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese cuisine. We love the Agadashi Tofu, Vegetable Tempura, and various Sushi. Fried bananas w/ ice cream is a great dessert choice to compliment the meal.

EricHo photo

EricHo

San Jose, CA

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the...

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the Cupertino/San Jose area. As close to authentic as you’re going to get (the waitresses wear these cool kimonos), and half the restaurant is tatami-style, which is always fun.
Start with the Agedashi Tofu and Chicken Karage (or some sushi from the sushi bar). I like their combo sets (beef sukiyaki and shrimp tempura = yum!) They also have items you might not otherwise see like chawan mushi (japanese-steamed egg) and japanese rice balls. (Both of which are pretty delicious)
Good Food. The price (probably around $20 for the meal) makes it miss that 5 star mark though.

Justira photo

Justira

Sunnyvale, CA

Amazingly Great Azuma

I find Azuma to be a taste sensation. Beginning with their incredible soup and everything I’ve tried on the menu, my palate has resonated with songs of happiness. Whenever I’m close and it’s near lunch time, I make it a point to enjoy their wonderful (and reasonably priced) fare. I wish there were more stars to award. They’re wonderful.

Japanese Breakfast Lunch
Tips
  • Nominated for best sushi for its great rolls and family environment.
  • Combine sushi with a flick. Find out what is playing.
  • Check out our complete list of Japanese restaurants.
EricHo

San Jose, CA

A8w7uc4ocr3iqxaby-cnxd
musicody

Santa Clara, CA

Azuma Japanese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/21/2013 A diner from South San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/26/2013 A diner from Milpitas, CA tried it.

Azuma Japanese Cuisine is located near the cities of Monte Vista and Monta Vista.
People found this by searching for: Azuma Japanese Restaurant Cupertino, Azuma Japanese Cuisine Cupertino, Ca Menu, Azuma Japanese Cuisine, Azuma Cupertino Menu, Azuma Restaurant Menu, Azuma Cupertino, and Azuma Restaurant Cupertino.