16123 S Western Ave
Gardena, CA 90247-3709

Azuma Japanese Restaurant

(Between W 162nd St and W 158th St)

Neighborhoods: Gardena
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Lunch

Azuma Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Sushi, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/06/2016

A Japanese food lover from Gardena, CA tried it.

• 2/15/2015

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/20/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

BEST Japanese Cafe food Evah!!

Hands down the best Japanese hole in the wall I’ve ever come across. If I’m ever in the area, as I was the other night, I can’t help but stop by to order some take out if I’m alone or plan on eating here with a friend if we’re meeting in the South Bay.

This place single handedly puts most places in Little Tokyo to shame. My favs here are:

• Tofu salad (its their dresssing, heck its everything! Also large cubes of firm tofu! Yum!!)
    *Sashimi dinner with terriyaki beef grilled the way you like it. I usually get just tuna sashimi which is ALWAYS a deep red blood color. I"m just salivating thinking about it.
    *All of their sashimi are fresh and the slice sizes are very big.
  • They also have the best tasting miso soup as well, none of that instant shit that you know someone just added hot water.

My friends have all ordered so many other things, but I’m a creature of habit. So I order the same things over and over and over. I’m never disappointed. Its sad when they know what my “usual” is whenever I come in since my visits are few and far in between now. I didn’t know how good I had it when I used to live less than 5 miles from this place in Redondo. Soo glad my roommate’s fiance told me about this place so many years ago. Its definitely one of my favs!

If you come here, its a bit hard to find as is with all hole in the walls. Large parking lot in the back or just pull up on the side street.

Portions are huge! And no, they don’t serve sushi here. BUT you do get free pickled cabbage and edamame. No extra charge for white rice either!

Tofu Salad

I looove this salad. I salivate thinking about this salad. Like Pavlov’s dog, I MUST go towards it everytime I’m in the neighborhood!

Japanese Sushi Parking

Azuma Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Azuma Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Alondra Park, Houston, Lawndale, West Compton, and Milton.
People found this by searching for: Azuma Gardena, Azuman, Azuma Menu Gardena, Azuma Gardena Menu, Azuma Japanese Restaurant Gardena Lunch Menu, Azuma Japanese Restaurant, Azuma's Gardena Menu, Azuma Japanese Restaurant Gardena Menu, and Azuma Restaurant Gardena Menu.