B B's Diner

Neighborhoods: Pershing
Cuisine: Diner, American, Southern

Overall
Pros
"Service was great it was a little wait but worth every second "
"Price andFood "
"Very good an soulful"
"Uh"
"Food was excellent and some prices were very fare."
"Everyone working there treated me and my sister like we didn't belong there when we traveled there just to try BB's and support black business ... They got our order wrong and seemed to be upset when we asked that they fix it.. And they still screwed it u"
"Kind "
"Tiger shrimp salad that pita bread is to die for and that loaded potato BOMB.COM"
"Good"
"Great food and my Food was never unattended Lmao love it "
"None! It's filthy there! Dusty, nasty grill, dirty cook, food walked away from, counters not wiped. Last but not least the cook used his fingers and same tongs on all of the food. I went many years ago when they first opened and was pleased-/but it's horr"
"No words just Addictive God Bless my Brother Bb keep doing wat u doing ......"
"Good food, served at good temperature. Presentation was good, service is good."
"Finesse"
"Great food"
"Great Food!!!!!!"
"Good food excellent seasoning"
"Good food, large portions"
" The food was awesome."
"The food was great!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Food is awesome!"
"The food was awesome "
"I love everything on Bb's menu!!!!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Building needed lots of work"
"Tomato "
"The owner was rude, the attitude wasn't overall pleasant and the wait is gravely long."
"N/a"
"You said: "None! It's filthy there! Dusty, nasty grill, dirty cook, food walked away from, counters not wiped. Last but not least the cook used his fingers and same tongs on all of the food. I went many years ago when they first opened and was pleased-/bu"
"The wait is way to long"
"It a make u fat ...lol"
"Greasy food"
"Nothing"
"A little slow "
Comments
"I highly recommend the tiger shrimp it was my fave "

Diner American Southern

B B's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 12/01/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 11/20/2016 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 11/11/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.

• 11/05/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 10/22/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

B B's Diner is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Bb's Restaurant Detroit, Bbs On 7 Mile, East Bebes Seven Mile, Bb's Diner On 7 Mile, Bbs Diner On East 7 Mile, Bb's Diner Detroit, Bebe Diner, Bbs On 7mile In Detroit, and Bbs Diner Detroit.