106 Main St
Newport Beach, CA 92661-1324

B J's Restaurant & Brewery

Cuisine: International, Sandwiches, Wings

B J's Restaurant & Brewery is a International, Sandwiches, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Service Alone Deserves Recognition

Needed a quick lunch before I flew back to the tundra (Minnesota) so we stopped at BJ’s. Wanted somewhere close to the beach and outside and BJ’s provided just that.

Their menu is typical bar food (burgers, sandwiches, cobb salads, pasta and pizzas), but it was actually above average. They had some good priced lunch specials and there were lots to choose from. I had some alfredo and the guys had turkey sandwiches. The alfredo was decent, but the garlic bread that came with it was dry and salty (wasn’t expecting gourmet so no big deal). The lunch sized sandwiches were huge and I really liked their seasoned potato wedges.

I guess the thing to mention here though is the service we received. The food was neither here nor there, but our waitress made our experience great. She was genuinely friendly and quick to get us everything we needed. Don’t know if I’d rave about the food to my fellow Minnesotians, but our waitress definitely deserves tons of credit!

International Sandwiches Wings

B J's Restaurant & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

B J's Restaurant & Brewery is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: Bjs Pasta Newport Beach Menu, Bj's 92661, B.J.'S Newport Beach Ca, Whale Watching New Port Beach Bjs, Bjs Menu Newport Beach, Bj's Brewery Newport Beach Delivery, and B.J.'S Brewery Coffee.